xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do?

Discus and support xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do? 28cd3187-49dd-4d36-8acb-6c644a66ab21 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdwardGarcia8, Mar 9, 2021.

  1. xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do?


    xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do?

    :)
     
    EdwardGarcia8, Mar 9, 2021
    #1
  2. strykerzr350 Win User

    My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

    Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

    support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

    Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

    support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

    Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

    -

    I do hope this works for you friend.
  3. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

    A different kind of Disc Error

  4. GrindstoneJohn Win User

    Flashing Green Light

  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Disc Drive Jammed

  6. Andie15678 Win User

    Disk drive solution~ Where the Eff is step six

Thema:

xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do?

Loading...
  1. xbox 360 just ejects the disc, what should I do? - Similar Threads - 360 ejects disc

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox 360 Slim from a thrift store, when I plugged it in, the power button and eject button would make a sound, but it wouldn't turn on. I've checked the USB ports, the...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Slim not turning on but it makes eject/power button sound: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox 360 Slim from a thrift store, when I plugged it in, the power button and eject button would make a sound, but it wouldn't turn on. I've checked the USB ports, the...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim beeps when power and eject buttons are hit but doesn't turn on!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Slim beeps when power and eject buttons are hit but doesn't turn on!: Hi, Any help would be much appreciated. My Xbox 360 Slim makes the usual sound when I hit the power and eject buttons but it doesn't turn on. There is no light on the power button as well. The...
  10. Xbox 360 CD-Rom won't stay open long enough to insert or eject CD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 CD-Rom won't stay open long enough to insert or eject CD: Am I covered under warranty ec56728f-9b9f-4a95-8872-759119342643