Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2
Discus and support Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i have some question i experiencing a problem of my xbox 360 consoles since i brought it when i playing GTA V on disc 2 it's something appearing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Arabaca, Feb 5, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2 - Similar Threads - 360 Jasper Graphics
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though... -
Xbox 360 Jasper Power Supply making huge noise.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Jasper Power Supply making huge noise.: Ok, so my Xbox 360 Jasper Power Supply is making a huge noise from the moment I turn my console on. Any way to fix this? I can't seem to find a place to buy official adapters, and my service... -
Xbox 360 Jasper or slim?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Jasper or slim?: Ok techy peeps, question for you. My trusty falcon xbox 360 is starting to freeze more frequently now, so am looking to replace. Not in the market for an xbox one or ps4 yet, so do I buy a...