Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?

Discus and support Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I can plug an eternet cable from an Xbox 1 into an Xbox 360 and get internet if the 1 is connected wirelessly? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KalebMM7845, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?

Does anyone know if I can plug an eternet cable from an Xbox 1 into an Xbox 360 and get internet if the 1 is connected wirelessly?

submitted by /u/KalebMM7845
    [link] [comments]

/u/KalebMM7845, Sep 1, 2021
  2. AKAGUNNER2424 Win User

Question about connecting Xbox 360 to new Xbox One during initial set up

Hello as far as setting up internet you would want to run 360 on Wi-Fi and Xbox one with the Ethernet cable.
  3. ExpiiGod Win User

resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode.

You can try to connect using an ethernet cable or a xbox 360 internet adapter.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Internet Requires Web Logon

Works Well. About the only way to connect in a hotel.

With ICS, the computer passes any internet traffic on to the Xbox it needs and handles the web browsing.

Internet --- ethernet cable ---PC------ ethernet cable ------Xbox

or

Internet ~~~~~~~~WiFi~~~~~~~~~~PC------- ethernet cable -----Xbox
  5. Gandino-BDC7B5D3-980 Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

I have the same problem and i resolve using wifi connection and no Ethernet cable.

I think that all of you have a cable connection.

With wifi connection Xbox download 360 information, then you are able to download your 360 profile. Try more time if don't start immediatly.

But if you return to use Ethernet cable the problem come back and is not possible connect your profile to internet.

This have no sense, the Xbox one is connect, my Xbox 360 use an Ethernet connection and go online with no problem.

But my 360 profile on Xbox one need only a wifi connection??

I already explane this thing in this forum, but no one of ms support give me a response.
  6. DAHUNTEROFPAIN Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE for weeks

I am connecting to the xbox with a single ethernet cable. I use one cable for the xbox and the internet. So if I am using the computer, I have to take the ethernet cable out of the xbox and plug it into the computer. If I need to use the xbox, I unplug the
    ethernet cable from the computer and place it in the xbox. In other words, I can't be on both the computer and xbox at the same time.
Thema:

Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?

1. Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable? - Similar Threads - 360 internet Ethernet

2. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  3. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  4. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  5. Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???: I have an Ethernet connected to my Xbox 360 (which hasn’t been set up in 3 years) we use this Ethernet cord for other consoles so we know it works but when I test the connection it says: Network:...
  6. Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet): I’ve been using starlink for almost a year now and it’s been really good for the Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation Consoles and Nintendo consoles and my PC but strangely just on Xbox 360 my...
  7. Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable: Hello, our Xbox 360 shows "Test Failed. There's a problem with your connection. Let's try to fix it," When I attempt to connect to our home network. However, there is no problem with our home...
  8. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet: My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says blocked I’m not sure what to do I’ve been...
  9. XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909: Hello, My xbox360 suddenly cannot connect to the INTERNET, and therefore to XBOXLive. Connection to my home network is OK. When I turn it on, I am not signed in Xbox Live. I f I try, I get error...
  10. XBox 360 Gain Internet Access through Sharing Sharing Connection with PC (via Ethernet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Gain Internet Access through Sharing Sharing Connection with PC (via Ethernet): Hey ALL, Question: I was wondering if it is possible for the XBOX 360 console to get internet access via a shared connection with my PC? - which I assume if possible can only be done via ethernet...