Xbox 360 internet problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 internet problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello,I have an Xbox 360.I want to use Xbox Live,But in the area where I live, when I enter the Internet on the Xbox, I get a band, as happened with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jo19ker, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Jo19ker
    Jo19ker Guest

Hello,I have an Xbox 360.I want to use Xbox Live,But in the area where I live, when I enter the Internet on the Xbox, I get a band, as happened with my friend. Please know the reason and the solution. Thank you.

:)

Jo19ker, Nov 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

what error message is seen when trying to connect to live ?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

is your xbox 360 unlocked?

this is usually the problem when there is a problem connecting to live .
  4. Jo19ker Win User

What do you mean by unlocked I didn't understand my xbox never opened
  5. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

cant download my profile

Hello

Status code: 80004005

Some connection types and Internet service providers (ISPs) cannot access Xbox LIVE Marketplace from the Xbox 360 console. We are aware of this problem and we are working with ISPs to resolve the problem.

Solution: Use a different Internet connection

Connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet at another location using a different ISP. For example, take the console to a friend’s house and connect to the Internet there.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 internet problem - Similar Threads - 360 internet problem

2. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  3. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  4. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  5. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  6. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I have tried to unplug the router trick, but it...
  7. I have a problem with internet explorer on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with internet explorer on xbox 360: I am facing a problem with internet explorer in my xbox 360. When i open internet explorer in my xbox 360 and open any site ex google,youtube,facebook etc. It says can't connect to the website....
  8. Problem with Internet Explorer app. (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Internet Explorer app. (Xbox 360): Lets Hope Twitter is back online let everybody know including Xbox Support if theres a Fix and any Progress thank you :) ab3b668b-5a9e-41a5-b9bf-87c5c8b8b141
  9. Problem with Internet connection Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Internet connection Xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox 360. I can not connect to the Internet I have an ethernet cable that is connected to the internet network of my residence. The cable is well detected by my...
  10. Xbox 360 Internet connectivity Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Internet connectivity Problem: I am trying to connect my xbox 360 to xbox live. Before I install the new update, the xbox internet works fine. But, after the update my xbox either does not connect to the internet or it says...