Xbox 360 internet error

Discus and support Xbox 360 internet error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox360 has never been able to connect to the internet for some reason and now i want to fix that. When i try to connect by wired connection it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox 360 gamer69, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 internet error

So my xbox360 has never been able to connect to the internet for some reason and now i want to fix that.

When i try to connect by wired connection it gives me an error even tho my internet has worked with many other devices like the ps4 etc

It just gives me this screen
    Xbox 360 internet error [​IMG]

:)

Xbox 360 gamer69, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Murder XCll Win User

Cannot log into Xbox Live

3. Blizzared Win User

Runtime Error on accounts.xbox.com

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, as well as using the Internet Explorer app on Xbox 360. Still getting errors.
  4. SABDOM Win User

Stuck at add security screen

5. uJarHeadS Win User

DNS Error

I told you, Xbox 360 -network (is ok) -network X internet ! And is a big red X between network and internet and keep saying DNS Error!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Erro 4099-40A3-B780-1100-C000-0032 não inicia sem parar nesse erro.

Thema:

Xbox 360 internet error

1. Xbox 360 internet error - Similar Threads - 360 internet error

2. Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Services giving an internet error code: So this has been tested across mutliple systems at various locatikns witb different internet connections, but essentially all 360 games can no longer connect to the internet. Not sure if it was...
  3. What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360): My xbox 360 will not connect to the internet. Every time it says there is an error. I think the error might have something to do with the ip address. 592945be-f9b8-4cf0-b827-7c64ebaa3e93
  4. Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error: Xbox 360 goes on line but when I try to go on you tube or anything it says error.but run test it sys am connected e6082578-fef6-4fda-b7d3-d8288d088d45
  5. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website'': The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the search engine. I can search various things, get different results from video, images and general. However, I...
  6. Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360: So I just fixed an Xbox 360 of mine I got it working. I've been trying to set up the internet so that I can have access to app store, xbox live and all of that. I'm using a wired connection...
  7. APLICACIÓN "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site [Error "APP"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    APLICACIÓN "INTERNET EXPLORER" NO XBOX 360 erro no certificado do site [Error "APP"...: buen día. no tiene ninguna aplicación de Internet Explorer ni XBOX 360 (problema no certificado del sitio), no se puede realizar ningún tipo de búsqueda. el portátil no meu notebook no es un...
  8. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  9. Error codes on the Xbox 360 that cannot be found on the internet! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes on the Xbox 360 that cannot be found on the internet! D:: I am having issues when attempting to open two videos from a connected flashdrive, via the standard build-in System Video Player (which otherwise plays videos just fine). There are two files it is...
  10. Xbox 360 DNS error(not connecting to internet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 DNS error(not connecting to internet): Hi, I just bought Xbox 360 and i can't connect to internet. I've tried Restore to Factory Defaults but failed. When i select Test Xbox Live Connection, it says DNS error "Try turning off your...