xbox 360 intenet issue

Discus and support xbox 360 intenet issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to you all I have a problem with my Xbox no longer wants to connect to the Internet. I do every test possible and unimaginable but nothing to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TatvaSanghvi, Jan 15, 2021.

  1. TatvaSanghvi
    TatvaSanghvi Guest

    xbox 360 intenet issue


    Hello to you all

    I have a problem with my Xbox no longer wants to connect to the Internet.

    I do every test possible and unimaginable but nothing to do always connection.
    Someone would have it a solution .
    This is my error report
    W: 0000-0000B
    X: 0000 - F001
    Y: 0000 - 0000
    Z: 0000 - 0000
    ID 0004 - 0000
    L: 8015-1909
    Q: 8007-0435
    T: wired
    At: 192.168.1.101/255.255.255.0
    G: 192.168.1.1
    D:208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220
    I don't know what to do]

    :)
     
    TatvaSanghvi, Jan 15, 2021
    #1
  2. RicardoFrancis1 Win User

    xbox 360 intenet issue

    Hello to you all

    I have a problem with my Xbox no longer wants to connect to the Internet.

    I do every test possible and unimaginable but nothing to do always connection.
    Someone would have it a solution .
    This is my error report
    W: 0000-0000B
    X: 0000 - F001
    Y: 0000 - 0000
    Z: 0000 - 0000
    ID 0004 - 0000
    L: 8015-1909
    Q: 8007-0435
    T: wired
    At: 192.168.1.101/255.255.255.0
    G: 192.168.1.1
    D:208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220
    I don't know what to do]
  3. RicardoFrancis1 Win User

    xbox 360 intenet issue

    Hello to you all

    I have a problem with my Xbox no longer wants to connect to the Internet.

    I do every test possible and unimaginable but nothing to do always connection.
    Someone would have it a solution .
    This is my error report
    W: 0000-0000B
    X: 0000 - F001
    Y: 0000 - 0000
    Z: 0000 - 0000
    ID 0004 - 0000
    L: 8015-1909
    Q: 8007-0435
    T: wired
    At: 192.168.1.101/255.255.255.0
    G: 192.168.1.1
    D:208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220
    I don't know what to do]
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    donne intenet [intenet gives]

    If you have your console set to Instant On it will send data back and forth with the service as well as keep the console and games updated in the background. If it's on you may want to consider turning it off to save your data when you're not using the
    console
  5. demenace Win User

    cant connect two xbox live

    Are you connecting the Xbox to the computer, to get Intenet to the Xbox?
  6. SilverLemur25 Win User

    Why do you need membership for playing NetFlix, Youtube..etc?

    I have intenet connection and i have membership with netflix. And i bought Xbox for playing for these services.

    In addition why i should pay Xbox for playing these?
Thema:

xbox 360 intenet issue

Loading...
  1. xbox 360 intenet issue - Similar Threads - 360 intenet issue

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]