Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code"

Discus and support Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently took my Xbox back but I don't have the code to connect on my account, by "code" I mean that combination of Xbox keys... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lucas_5978, Dec 7, 2022.

1. lucas_5978
    lucas_5978 Guest

Hello, I recently took my Xbox back but I don't have the code to connect on my account,
    by "code" I mean that combination of Xbox keys (trigger,X,Y,Arrows) etc.
    And this is a big problem for my successes and data.
    I'd like to know, Is there a way I can delete that code ?
    Transfert the account data without accessing it ?
    Change the Code ?
    PS: the account is not the Xbox account of my Microsoft account (the one I write the post with)
    Any help is welcomed.
    Best Regards.

:)

lucas_5978, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Lillithvain Win User

4 digit passcode for profile

3. lucas_5978 Win User

Hello, Thanks for the quick reply, I'm not talking about the parental code though.
    It's called access code by the console , it triggers when I try to connect to my account (a lock shows on the profile)
    I don't know how the parental code looks but this one uses the Xbox controls to lock the acc.
    it uses everything but joysticks and A and B
    If you know what I mean, do you know if I can edit or delete that code ?
    Thanks,
    Best Regards.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lucas

Are you referring to the PIN (parental control code)?
    If that’s the case you can reset this pin following the steps in this article

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/security...
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

4 digit pass code

Hi,

If you forgot your pass code all you have to do is download your profile. It is quick and easy to do.

Click here
    to find out how.

I forgot the pass code for my Xbox LIVE account

If you forgot your Xbox LIVE account pass code,
    download your profile from Xbox LIVE
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

xbox profile password problem

Thema:

1. Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code" - Similar Threads - 360 forgot live

2. how do i recovor my xbox 360 acc if i forgot email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recovor my xbox 360 acc if i forgot email?: i don't know my email but ik the username and the serial number for the consol 876ad06d-c189-49c7-adde-bdb6087e5049
  3. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  4. Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot: Can remember what my passcode was for the 360 need help to reset it a105440f-6a14-41c1-97db-5fa2ad703632
  5. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...: Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic Games. Games are: Sonic Heroes (2003), Shadow The...
  6. Forgot my old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my old xbox 360 account: Hi, I am trying for almost 2 years now to recover my password by, guessing it and I concluded that I have to give up and get some actual help, I know my email, I know my gamertag but I forgot my...
  7. About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...: Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more thing I also tried resetting it but it...
  8. I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please: It’s not working because I made this password like two years ago and I forgot it ae3823d8-e2ca-43bb-9a6b-896442aee20a
  9. Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email: Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into my same account on xbox one. When attempting...
  10. Forgot family passcode Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot family passcode Xbox 360: I have forgotten my family settings passcode, and the security question answer along with it. I have dashboard 2.0.17349.0. I have tried all the remedies on YouTube and other webaites, but nothing...