Xbox 360: How can I change the region without taking the console online?

Discus and support Xbox 360: How can I change the region without taking the console online? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The 360 I have is a refurbished console. It appears to have an incorrect region code, not the United States. It will not play some DVDs, stating they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Richard Johnson7, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Xbox 360: How can I change the region without taking the console online?

The 360 I have is a refurbished console. It appears to have an incorrect region code, not the United States. It will not play some DVDs, stating they are not the correct region code.

:)

Richard Johnson7, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Richard Johnson7 Win User

Thank you for your response.
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's not something you can change. That's how the DVD drive is coded. If it's not playing discs from the US, then it's probably a PAL console so you'd need to make sure any discs you purchase will work on a PAL device.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Fable 3 in French

Hey there!

Are you playing on Xbox 360 or the Xbox One console? If you're playing on Xbox 360, I would ensure that your language and region settings match to allow French. If you're on Xbox One with backward compatibility, I suggest ensuring that your Xbox One console's
    language, spoken language, and region settings are set to allow French languages in games. You can find settings for this under either 'How to change your country/region on Xbox One' or
    'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360' on our
    Change Xbox Console Region support page

Keep us posted on how that goes!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Someone Else Changed my region

You can change your locale which should change the language, however it won't change the region of the account.

Start your Xbox 360 console without a disc in the disc tray.

In the System section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Console Settings.

In the Console Settings area, select Locale.

Select the location where you live.

Otherwise you can try contacting support by phone to up an unauthorized access investigation and see if they can do anything about the change. The region change can cause problems with downloads and payments.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cannot download xbox 360 gold games

You cannot download 360 games with gold without an adult account or a 360

Xbox one parental settings don't apply to xbox 360 markrtplace

Xbox one games are region independent as far as games goes and language independent

For xbox 360 most games with gold are region locked your account region must reflect your actual region you can change this Under my account and change my region on this website

After that change it on your console

If you don't match your account region to your actual region you will continue to have issues with downloading xbox 360 games

And the language independence only applies to one games
Thema:

1. Xbox 360: How can I change the region without taking the console online? - Similar Threads - 360 change region

2. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  5. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  6. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  7. Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?: I was told buy “Yumi T” I think on Xbox partners chat that I could, then I double checked after I already bought and redeemed the gift card (im stupid for that), and someone else said I couldn’t…...
  8. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. How to change locale region on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change locale region on xbox 360: I just connected my old xbox 360 to my tv, and the region is locked to russia, and i cant change it. Its in the settings language and locale. I can change the language but the locale which is set...