xbox 360 Horizion 2 save files not loading

Discus and support xbox 360 Horizion 2 save files not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought horizon 2 on x360 in the sale but when I try to continue with my game it won't load my save file and instead starts the game again it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by twaig1690, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

    xbox 360 Horizion 2 save files not loading


    I just bought horizon 2 on x360 in the sale but when I try to continue with my game it won't load my save file and instead starts the game again it even asks me to chose a storage device I click on the hard drive that is where my save file is and it just
    startd the game from begining.

    I have contacted supprot and I am left confused they are escalating it but they told me that because I created the save file with the disc version of the game only disc version will load save file so if I want to play the digital version I have to start
    again because the digital version can't load up my save file I created with the disc version.

    I have tried to delete profile and recover it and I have also move save to the cloud as well but it won't even load the save file from the cloud even thought it has sync it

    :)
     
    twaig1690, Nov 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Converting Xbox 360 save file to Xbox One

    I am currently trying to upload a save file from my Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Xbox One. First I go onto Xbox 360 and select save upload for Xbox One, next I got onto Xbox One and select retrieve Xbox 360 Save file. Everything is fine until I come to
    the converting to Xbox one loading bar. It ends up pausing shortly before ending and goes back to the Xbox One home screen. However, I did try it on another user and their file was able to upload, not mine.
     
    TingedCoffee99, Nov 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!

    I have this same issue on forza horizion 2 and i tried the clear local save thing and now all i get is syncing data
     
    Psycho Puncake, Nov 1, 2017
    #3
  4. Xander Zane Win User

    A little help in My Player Mode?

    I've been doing that with NBA 2K11 as well. Yes it takes up memory, buy having 2-3 saves will save you a lot of headaches if one of the files get corrupted. Player 2-3 games and then save in both File 1 and File 2. Then load File 2 for 3-4 games and do the
    same thing again, but use File 1 again when loading the save.
  5. Psycho Puncake Win User

    Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!

    I have this same issue on forza horizion 2 and i tried the clear local save thing and now all i get is syncing data
  6. voteDC Win User

    Lost game play after I received my xbox from repair center

    Have all the saves vanished or are you unable to use the Select Existing ID function, the same file which is used to import into Mass Effect 2?



    If the latter then you can recreate that. The game auto-saves during the last fight with Saren, so load that save and finish the game again. The hidden import file will now have been recreated.



    However if all your saves are gone, then I'm afraid they are gone for good. The Xbox 360 doesn't have an undelete feature unfortunately.
  7. docpt Win User

    Fallout New Vegas seems to be a mess

    All 360 games right now, mate. Not reading the DLC-stuck because can't load any save files. Latest xbox update broke it.
  8. BaxBrown Win User

    The power of the cloud? Syncing cloud saves on 360?

    The 360 cloud server banks, I believe will be on the same servers that The Xbox one servers are going to be on?

    -

    There is no reason the sync function on save files on the 360 should be so slow. I'm talking 2 meg saves taking 2+ minutes to transfer. That's the reason I ask?

    -

    To answer your question. The Xbox one will not sync saves from console to console on two different accounts in the background. Unless you can prove otherwise. I'm 100% sure this feature will not be there. You will still have to sync those save files when
    accessing the other GOLD account on a separate console.

    -

    Example: Me and my son both have 360's. We both have our profiles loaded on both systems. With 2 separate gold accounts.

    When moving from console to console with accounts the cloud save file time to sync is horrible.

    -

    This is why I ask the question? Will this be addressed with cloud server bank updates?

    -

    I would really like a mod to answer this question. No offense.
Thema:

xbox 360 Horizion 2 save files not loading

Loading...
  1. xbox 360 Horizion 2 save files not loading - Similar Threads - 360 Horizion save

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]