Xbox 360 high ping
Discus and support Xbox 360 high ping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When checking the internet on xbox 360 ping 208-215 (I live in russia close to europe) Trying to find a game in call of duty modern warfare 3 and call... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vanilla_Gawr, Nov 11, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox 360 high ping
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 high ping - Similar Threads - 360 high ping
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge not launching on Xbox 360
in XBoX Games and AppsCrimson Skies: High Road to Revenge not launching on Xbox 360: I After buying Crimson Skies on my 360 yesterday, I downloaded and tried to play it. The game downloaded and installed itself without any issues, but when I try to launch it I get an error code... -
Xbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 360: Titanfall shuts down controllers during punch and high levels of fighting.: It starts usually with you punching something. The controller will die and you find yourself trapped in an awkward fight afterwards that should have been an easy one two punch out. A few games... -
High latency on xbox 360!!! 199 ms on xbox 360 but on my computer it's 8 ms
in XBoX on ConsolesHigh latency on xbox 360!!! 199 ms on xbox 360 but on my computer it's 8 ms: High latency on xbox 360!!! 199 ms on xbox 360 but on my computer it's 8 ms. I don't know what to do. When i play with wired. 9c6bb5db-e904-4df7-a1b5-dddb7b57fe2f