xbox 360 headset

Discus and support xbox 360 headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 and I have been playing on xbox live with a person that has an xbox 1, but I can't get my headset to work. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisHolman1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. ChrisHolman1
    ChrisHolman1 Guest

xbox 360 headset

I have an xbox 360 and I have been playing on xbox live with a person that has an xbox 1, but I can't get my headset to work. I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions but it still won't work.

:)

ChrisHolman1, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Does anyone know if the Xbox one will have any audio adapter of some sort?

3. Andy Mulligan Win User

Xbox 360 headset - microphone not working

4. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

What headset can I use with the Xbox 360

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The PDP controller you mentioned, specifically the PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One and Windows, is not compatible with the Xbox 360.

As for headsets, the Xbox 360 has its own proprietary headset port, so you'll need to use a headset that's specifically designed for the Xbox 360. Microsoft's official headset for the Xbox 360 is the Xbox 360 Headset, which plugs directly into the controller. Other third-party options are available as well, such as the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 or the Tritton AX 180.

Keep in mind that if you're using a wireless controller, you'll need a wired headset or an additional wireless adapter to connect your wireless headset to your controller.
  6. septicschizo Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

Thema:

xbox 360 headset

1. xbox 360 headset - Similar Threads - 360 headset

2. My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...: I can hear my games from my headset but it doesn't pick up my mic in games or in party chats. 5bd53e4d-9427-4711-8a33-4f44c4d90298
  3. I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...: I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter is very expensive, so I don't want to buy it, so I'm interested in a 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter cable. I...
  4. I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...: I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter is very expensive, so I'm interested in a converter cable. I have a question though Would this work?...
  5. What headset can I use with the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    What headset can I use with the Xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360 and I've been wondering what will a PDP controller rematch work on an Xbox 360 and headset 239b1625-799d-45e6-9b37-1d6fdf65dba2
  6. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  7. Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware: Is it possible to connect my new 'Wireless Xbox 360 Halo Reach Headset' to my laptop by using some kind of Bluetooth adapter without having to buy or install a piece of hardware? I was hoping that...
  8. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  9. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  10. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...