: Xbox 360 HDMI no signal

Discus and support : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal Have you tried changing the HDMI cable? 2e2fec28-9880-4f47-8db3-f751cbf1c5cc Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by BraydenHolt, Feb 17, 2020.

1. BraydenHolt
    BraydenHolt Guest

Have you tried changing the HDMI cable?

:)

BraydenHolt, Feb 17, 2020
  2. GlitzyClub3482 Win User

Connecting my 360 to a Home Theather

It's not a switch. It's a HDMI Repeater which routes the signals via processors and outputs the signals to the HDMI output. There is no direct passthrough, without processing the data first and adding a delay in signal.

You have shown no proof in the HDMI signals being directly passed through without being processed and your assumption on 50-133ms of Xbox 360 processing delay on Campaigns is Ludicrous too...
  3. WeddedCoder2384 Win User

Xbox 360 No signal HDMI

Oh yeah i see what you mean now, no its definitely on the correct source... I'm not interested in a repair o don't use the system enough to bother with that, i'll just continue using an AV cable no problem. Thanks for helping
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox 360 no hdmi Signal

Hey there SeveRe Sulfa!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues getting your having issues getting your display to show up properly. Let's see what we can do to get your display sorted.

It seems to me that your RCA cable is interfering with your HDMI. There's a couple things we can try to see if we can get it connected and showing properly.

The first thing I would try would be changing the order that you plug the cables into your console/monitor. If I'm reading this properly, you have your console connected to your router via HDMI, then you plug in the RCA cable and the video signal is lost.

If I'm reading that properly, I would try:

• Unplug the HDMI cable from both your monitor and your console.
    • Restart the console.
    • Plug the RCA cable into your console.
    • Plug the HDMI cable into your console.
    • Plug the HDMI cable into your monitor.

I'm thinking that when you plug in the RCA cable, your console tries to send both audio and video signal through it. Obviously, since the RCA cable doesn't work for video, it doesn't work. But your console keeps trying to send the video signal via the
    RCA cable. By changing the order that we're plugging those cables in, I'm hoping that it will try to send audio/video through the RCA cable, then when you plug the HDMI cable in it will send the video through the HDMI while keeping audio on the RCA.

If that does't work, are you able to try a
    VGA cable
    and let us know if that works for you?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  5. IanCeazar2006 Win User

Xbox 360 No signal HDMI

Hello, please check the TV input of your TV if it is in correct input, you can also try to connect your console to different TV to isolate the concern.

Please also open this link
    support.xbox.com/.../audio-video
    and follow the troubleshooting steps.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox 360 no hdmi Signal

Hey there SeveRe Sulfa!

No need to create multiple threads on the same subject. To avoid confusion, I'm going to lock this thread and we'll continue discussion in your other thread

HERE
    . That way we don't have two separate trains of thought going in two threads.
Thema:

1. : Xbox 360 HDMI no signal - Similar Threads - 360 HDMI signal

2. No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite: Hello, I still have my old Xbox 360 Elite and unfortunately on some TV I cannot have a HDMI signal from it. If I'd use a computer monitor, I can have signal but on some TV, I cannot. I'm always...
  3. can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to avi to connect to a projector with out HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to avi to connect to a projector with out HDMI: can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to A/V so I can connect to a projector with out HDMI functions. I have a projector with out the HDMI functions, I had purchased a HDMI converter...
  4. BenQ GL2450 and Xbox 360 "No HDMI signal"

in XBoX on Consoles
    BenQ GL2450 and Xbox 360 "No HDMI signal": My xbox 360 works on tv downstairs but not on tv upstairs and the BenQ GL2450 Monitor, have tried resetting the settings and making it fit the 1920 x 1080 resolutions. Tried to factory reset the...
  5. problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected): hello, i have a problem with my xbox 360 and my projector, when i connect the hdmi cable between xbox and projector , i have no signal détected on the projector . this is not the cable because...
  6. no signal displayed when using HDMI cable but OK when using Xbox 360 component cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal displayed when using HDMI cable but OK when using Xbox 360 component cable: Hello, when the xbox 360 is connected to a HD TV using the xbox 360 component cable the display works fine. When the xbox 360 is connected using a HDMI cable then the screen is blank with "no...
  7. Getting no signal message from LG smart TV having connected New Xbox one to it by hdmi. 360 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting no signal message from LG smart TV having connected New Xbox one to it by hdmi. 360 ...: My son has received a Xbox one for Christmas upgrading from his beloved Xbox 360. We have tried to connect the Xbox one via the supplied hdmi cable to our LG Smart TV (as it turns out not so...
  8. Xbox 360: no signal when connected to HDMI or AV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: no signal when connected to HDMI or AV: Hello! My name is Lucas and I'm experiencing problems with my Xbox 360. Four years ago, I replaced my old LG 22" TV with a refurbished Samsung 40" Full HD TV. No problems on this transition,...
  9. Xbox 360 No signal HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No signal HDMI: in January i got an xbox one and as soon as i got it, the xbox 360 showed no signal on HDMI, since then i've used AV with the 360. i decided that i might buy a new 360 to fix this as i hate...
  10. Xbox 360 HDMI to Projector, No Signal (worked before)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDMI to Projector, No Signal (worked before): Hi! I had an Xbox 360 S console which I played with on my projector as a screen, I used HDMI between them. One day I accidentally spilled water in the xbox, which ruined the motherboard. I bought...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix xbox 360 no signal

2. Xbox 360 no signal to TV

3. Xbox 360 no signal