xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller

Discus and support xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Connect xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller to xbox one via xbox usb wireless adapter for windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SolidFerret75, Nov 12, 2022.

1. xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller

Connect xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller to xbox one via xbox usb wireless adapter for windows

:)

SolidFerret75, Nov 12, 2022
  2. EmmaLouise5 Win User

Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

Can I play rock band using Xbox series X controller without the need of a guitar or can I use a my guitar hero guitar from my Xbox one
  3. braunman Win User

Slim Console Light bounces around - please help.

Do you have any wired controllers plugged into the console, like a rock band/guitar hero drum kit or guitar?
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Help with wireless controllers (guitars).

Fender Stratocaster (RockBand) is compatible with Rock Band yet is not compatible with Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
  5. FolkishSugar324 Win User

Xbox One - Rock band 4 Game - 360 Guitar, will it work?

Also - Would a "Guitar Hero" 360 Guitar work on the xbone console, while playing rock band 4? :p huehue
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

xBox360 controllers compatability with xBoxOne

Microsoft confirmed just before the backward compatibility started that games that required peripherals such as Rock Band, Lips, DJ Hero, Guitar Hero would not be backward compatible as the peripherals were not compatible with the Xbox One.

You can use the Xbox 360 wireless instruments on the Xbox One using the Rock Band 4 adapter, but only for Rock Band 4
Thema:

xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller

1. xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller - Similar Threads - 360 Guitar hero

2. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons: Hello there, i am new to all things adaptive controller. So sorry if this question has already been asked or If it is stupid by any means. I am intending of building some homebrew buttons. Can...
  3. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  4. Les Paul xbox 360 guitar won't pair with guitar hero 360 dongle on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Les Paul xbox 360 guitar won't pair with guitar hero 360 dongle on Windows 11 PC: I still have my Les Paul Xbox 360 wireless guitar and I have the guitar hero 360 dongle as well but I cannot get them to pair on my Windows 11 pc. I have followed numerous guides and they still...
  5. how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...: I have a xbox 360 and i am trying to sync the guitars to guitar hero Live? is there a sequence that i must follow? 662b46bf-9b1f-45df-94ca-54018e79e366
  6. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero compatibility?: Hi. I've got Guitar Hero World tour along with 2 guitars, drum kit and microphone with the Xbox 360. Haven't played it in years but I've recently gotten interested again to play with friends and...
  7. Guitar Hero Xbox 360 Dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Guitar Hero Xbox 360 Dongle: So I updated my computer recently with the latest Windows update ( the 2004 update I believe, ) and since then I haven't been able to sync my wireless guitar hero guitar to my dongle.The dongle...
  8. xbox 360 usb for guitar hero not working on windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 usb for guitar hero not working on windows 10.: xbox 360 usb for guitar hero not working on windows 10. Recently it worked perfectly but now when you want to install the windows 10 drivers in device manager, there is no way it works. Any...
  9. Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.: I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in any shape or form. Ive tried usb 2.0 and 3.0...
  10. How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device?: How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device? what is the connection method - is it WiFi , is it Bluetooth? or is it something else. please let me know....