Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button.

Discus and support Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button. Whenever i press 'a' on my 360 its as if i've pressed the xbox button. Basically this shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrsDark, Apr 15, 2023.

  1. MrsDark
    MrsDark Guest

    Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button.


    Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button. Whenever i press 'a' on my 360 its as if i've pressed the xbox button. Basically this shows up whenever I press 'a'.
    Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    MrsDark, Apr 15, 2023
    #1
  2. MrsDark Win User

    Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button.

    Also the start button behaves like the'a' button.
  3. MrsDark Win User

    Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button.

    It's a problem with the controller, my spare doesn't have this issue.
  4. DeniqL Win User

    Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button.

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Do you have any other controller to make a test and see if the problem relies on the console or just the controller itself?
  5. Sodangidni Win User

    Whenever I click the A button on my controller, the guide comes up

    Hello, Noah_579. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

    — Does your PC run Windows 10 or Windows 11?

    — Do you have the controller connected via Bluetooth or USB?

    — Are you using the cloud gaming feature through the Xbox app, or web browser?
    If it's via web browser, which one are you using?

    — What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue apart from installing Steam?

    I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

    Regards,

    Arturo.
  6. Noah_579 Win User

    Whenever I click the A button on my controller, the guide comes up

    Hey thanks for responding I’m currently using windows 10 and the controller is connected via Bluetooth, I am running cloud gaming though opera gx and I have tried other browsers such as google chrome, google, and Microsoft edge. I haven’t tried anything else apart from trying to remap the button through steam.
Thema:

Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button.

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 guide coming up whenever I press the 'a' button. - Similar Threads - 360 guide coming

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Is there a way to disable the Xbox 360 guide while on Xbox one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to disable the Xbox 360 guide while on Xbox one?: I’m playing lost planet 2 and I cannot due one of the coolest abilities due to you having to press the start and back button at the same time, which also pulls up the 360 guide....