Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error

Discus and support Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox 360 goes on line but when I try to go on you tube or anything it says error.but run test it sys am connected e6082578-fef6-4fda-b7d3-d8288d088d45 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teebell1212, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Teebell1212
    Teebell1212 Guest

Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error

Xbox 360 goes on line but when I try to go on you tube or anything it says error.but run test it sys am connected

:)

Teebell1212, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to connect the console using wired connection and check if it will work?
  3. D4c3yD4c3 Win User

Connected to live but can't load online games

I don't get an error code and it just sits on the loading screen saying it's trying to connect to the server and just never does anything, but all my offline games work and my other internet stuff works like Netflix , youtube
  4. TrueBlue1981 Win User

Another "Keep getting disconnected every few minutes" Problem

I'm curious about something.

When I'm using an App such as YouTube, the Xbox 360 never disconnects. It works perfectly for hours and hours.

I only get disconnections when playing a game. But this lead to me think about something... is it possible that you get disconnected if your Xbox 360 is NOT using the internet connection?

For instance, YouTube needs a constant internet connection so it's always in use. When I'm playing a game, such as a single player game, I'm not technically using the internet... not co-op, 2 player or anything.

Is this possible? Or is this something that wasn't actually implemented into the Xbox 360?
  5. BlusteryPig1649 Win User

Live core service issues

I cannot get into black flag either or Youtube, Sling, Netflix, Destiny or anything. I get one of 2 messages one says I need to connect to the internet, yet I am connected and everything checks out, the other simply says cannot start (app) for some reason
    0x87de2713 is the error code.
  6. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 get connected to internet but when I try to go on YouTube or anything it says error - Similar Threads - 360 connected internet

2. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  3. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  4. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  5. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  6. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  7. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  8. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  9. Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet: I bought a 360 from a friend a few weeks ago and it connected fine, but i wanted to buy the halo reach edition so i got it off ebay. When i set up the new 360 it couldnt connect. I figured it was...
  10. Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet: Hello, I’ve been having a problem with being able to connect online with my Xbox 360. The internet service I have is the T-Mobile Home Internet, and it will not connect wireless or wired. I even...