xbox 360 games

Discus and support xbox 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everyone! I have xbox one and want to download "Dirt" (for xbox 360), but when I go Microsoft shop it only lets me buy it. (I have Gold for 1 year)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sonarius88, Jan 2, 2016.

1. sonarius88
    sonarius88 Guest

xbox 360 games

Hi Everyone!

I have xbox one and want to download "Dirt" (for xbox 360), but when I go Microsoft shop it only lets me buy it. (I have Gold for 1 year)

:)

sonarius88, Jan 2, 2016
  2. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    Brigggers, Jan 2, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

xbox 360 games

Are you referring to Dirt3? Anyway, why would you think you would be able to download it for free? The only way that you could get it for free is if it on the BC List and one of the Games for Gold this month and AFAIK neither are true. Dirt3 is on the
    BC list and was a Games for Gold game a couple of months back.

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2016
  5. sonarius88
    sonarius88 Guest
    I'm talkng about "Dirt showdown", offered by microsoft this month. I have gold, but still can't download it for free

sonarius88, Jan 2, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I just noticed that is was Dirt:Showdown. You are showing as Gold here. What is happening when you attempt to download it?

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2016
  7. sonarius88
    sonarius88 Guest
    When I try to download it, it says "the purchase can't be done at the moment. Try another time"

sonarius88, Jan 2, 2016
  8. maxen
    maxen Guest

xbox 360 games

Are you trying to download this on a console or website?

Try both downloading through an actual Xbox 360 (not Xbox One) and here:
    marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434d0845

Let us know how you get on.

~~~

If it's still not working, please check your region settings: make sure that your address at
    https://account.microsoft.com matches your Xbox Live region at
    live.xbox.com/.../BillingAccountInformation and that this is the country you're currently in trying to download the content. If these do not match, it is possible to get the
    error message that you described, "The purchase can't be done at the moment. Try another time".

maxen, Jan 3, 2016
  9. Any way to do this without adding a credit card? Will not let me download without one....

ZeroInterrupt-EDE6B794-0A3D-441C-9B90-50F8EEAAE0C2, Jan 3, 2016
  10. On the website, you can only make a purchase (even for something that's free, for whatever reason) with a valid payment method attached.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 3, 2016
  11. sonarius88
    sonarius88 Guest
    I'm wondering if I need xbox 360 to download it for xbox one...

sonarius88, Jan 3, 2016
  12. maxen
    maxen Guest
    If you want to make the purchase (of the free game) without adding additional payment information, yes you will need to use and actual Xbox 360 console. The website requires either a debit/credit card or PayPal on file as a valid payment option or it will
    refuse to complete the transaction.

maxen, Jan 4, 2016
  13. xbox 360 games

Well I'm having some issues, but it's for games that are saved on my 360 on the hard drive and memory stick, the games and achievements were under my old account, but when I forgot my password I just deleted my account after trying to recover it and waited
    to get the one. And now with backwards compatibility and cloud saves I'm trying to bring my account back to the 360 to allow me to transfer all saved data to the cloud so when I do play everything there is ready, including DLC and the Beta for Gears of War
    3. Will I have to wait until my gold runs out on the one account which it will next month and make that account on the 360 and transfer my games to the cloud then bring my account back onto the one? Although I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post
    on.

BarredQuasar134, Jan 4, 2016
  14. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Hi Barred,

Could you please make your own thread about this? I only ask because this issue is separate from the rest of the thread and in order to provide individual support and help you resolve your issue it's easiest for us if you have your own thread. Thanks.

maxen, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it wants me to format which will remove everything what did i do wrong?

Hi,

Where did the Xbox 360 games come from? Another Xbox 360?

If they were downloaded via an Xbox One/Series console you can't play these games on an Xbox 360. Firstly the drive wouldn't be configured for an Xbox 360. Secondly, Xbox 360 games downloaded via an Xbox One or Series X|S are actually 360 games that have been converted to run on an Xbox One, they are no longer native Xbox 360 games.
  16. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  17. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  18. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live game profile

Is this on a Xbox One?

On a Xbox 360?

On the emulator of the 360 on the One?

Is this happening with all games?

Just 360 games?

Just certain games?
  19. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Original Xbox games on a 360

Thema:

xbox 360 games

1. xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  9. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  10. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0