Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while...

Discus and support Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I am getting this error when I try to play xbox 360 games on my series X. It was working just fine a few hours ago and I had no issue, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DannyBoy8, Mar 20, 2023.

1. DannyBoy8
    DannyBoy8 Guest

Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while...

Hi Guys,

I am getting this error when I try to play xbox 360 games on my series X. It was working just fine a few hours ago and I had no issue, but I closed the game (gears 3), and then loaded it up and it would not let me connect to the xbox live on the 360 game itself (was connected to it on my series X but on the 360 game it said it couldn't."

So I deleted the profile on the 360 game, and then it kicked me from the game itself, now it's even WORSE, I can't even load the game up, as soon as I load it up it attempts to download the profile "getting your xbox info..." with the bar showing no progress, then I get the aforementioned error which is the same error I got before when I tried to connect to xbox live on the 360 game.

Reading online, it seems this has been an issue for years. I tried all the solutions I could find:

1. Changing my connection to a hotspot (my iphone), did that twice, didn't work.

2. Changed DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and reset the xbox, didn't work.

3. unplugged my router for 30 seconds, didn't work.

4. cleared my xbox 360 data on the series X, as well as the mac data, didn't work.

5. Used different port, didn't work.

6. Tried using another account that I was also signed in on gears 3 and was not deleted, didn't work.

I tried playing other 360 games, same error, all of a sudden I can't play ANY 360 games. I've had this Series X for almost a year now and was working just fine playing those games. I can play xbox series X games just fine.

This thread is basically what I am going through right now, but the people in it seem to be people who just got their series X, mine was working just fine for 360:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/2b44e8b6-67fa-492f-a07d-54377f1c3b7b?page=4

:)

DannyBoy8, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

Hello Cincisquirtle,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The short answer is yes, you need to transfer the licenses from your Xbox 360 to your Xbox Series X in order to access downloaded content (DLC) for your Xbox 360 games.

To transfer licenses, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox Series X.

Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Licenses".
    Select "Transfer licenses to this console."
    Follow the instructions on the screen.

This process will transfer all your Xbox 360 game licenses to your Xbox Series X.

Once you've transferred your licenses, you'll be able to access DLC for your Xbox 360 games on your Xbox Series X.

If you are having trouble transferring licenses, you can try the following:

Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
    Sign out and sign back in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox Series X.

Restart your Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  3. MamboKurt Win User

Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit ww.xbox.com/support"

what's up with 360 then? can't log in to "normal" 360 or backwards on series s.
  4. scott macinnes Win User

Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit ww.xbox.com/support"

Hi I’m having the same problem, can’t launch any 360 game on the series x . I checked the xbox status and nothing showing . Any help would be appreciated
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly at this time, there is an issue with 360 servers preventing access to backward compatibility so it won't be possible to play these titles at this time.

Sadly there isn't an ETA that I can provide.

Please keep an eye on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Im sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  6. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

xbox 360 error code 8015190a

Microsoft doesn't have a solution for this problem or aren't willing to implement one... probably because it would be too much trouble for them.

I am hopeful that this problem fixes itself over time. Currently my Xbox Series X cannot get past the "getting your Xbox 360 info" screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games on Series X - "Getting your Xbox info..." leads to "A problem occured while... - Similar Threads - 360 games Series

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  9. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  10. Asking password xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking password xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs: Im new at this about owning a xbox 360 game in my xbox series xs. I just bought mw3 360 game in my xbox series xs but everytime I enter the game it ask to enter password even thought I always...