Xbox 360 games not loading

Discus and support Xbox 360 games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox 360 games will not load for varying amounts of time after being left in my xobx series x after being in the disc drive for a prolonged period of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomásthecow, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Tomásthecow
    Tomásthecow Guest

Xbox 360 games will not load for varying amounts of time after being left in my xobx series x after being in the disc drive for a prolonged period of time eg overnight. My xbox will not even recognise there are any games in the disc drive until I take it out and put in again but then I will only get an error screen. The most recent time this happened was when I left hitman blind money for the 360 in the disc drive and it would not recognise the game for around 15 minutes.

:)

Tomásthecow, Aug 27, 2022
  2. CodyPalmer Win User

Xbox Backward Compatability Issue

My xbox one games load just fine. I was able to finally load my 360 games.
  3. spothr Win User

Can't play xbox original game on my 360

To be clear the game I loaded to the HDD was a XBOX 360 game
  4. AridLizard Win User

Account with multiplayer privileges.

L4D2 is a backwards compatible 360 game.

Load any 360 game.

Once loaded hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) on controller.

This will bring up the 360 guide choose download profile from there.
  5. CharlesWichus Win User

Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Yes the game is loaded, like I go out of Vault 101 and the DLCs never load, usually on my old Xbox 360 once I reach Springvale that's when it usually loads, and when it loads it shows up on the radar, but it doesn't load on my Xbox One, I have Fallout
    3 Game Of The Year edition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have installed all 5 DLCs but they don't load. And no I am not getting any error codes at all. so please help me with this situation
  6. ROMPT CHUY707 Win User

Error code: 0x80070003 not letting me play 360 games

How can I use the 360 guide on my Xbox one if the 360 game doesn't load jesus -_-
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games not loading - Similar Threads - 360 games loading

2. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  3. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  4. How can I fix my 360 games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix my 360 games not loading: None of my 360 games load I was playing a few old cods with friends and then some other games and When I tried to play them again none of them load it just gets stuck on the 360 logo I tried some...
  5. Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games: I have had this issue for a while, and have tried all the network tips people have provided. When trying to load any Xbox 360 game on my series x, I get stuck for around 10 minutes with a page...
  6. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  7. 360 backward compatible game cant load a profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 backward compatible game cant load a profile: Hey all My xbox series x starts up a 360 game it goes to getting your 360 info and then sits there doing nothing It eventually just starts the game but it wont load a profile so i cant actually...
  8. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load: when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem. i tried a different hard...
  9. Disconnecting from xbox live every time I load an xbox 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting from xbox live every time I load an xbox 360 game.: So I recently redownloaded Black Ops 2 to play some zombies and when I load the game it says I'm disconnected from Xbox Live and when I try to play online it says "The current profile is not...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 (360) disc wont load game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 (360) disc wont load game.: Hello, recently I purchased a 360 to play some games that aren't backwards compatible such as Forza Horizon 2. However, after setting up the 360, getting a HDD for it and everything, I went to...