Xbox 360 games don’t work on xbox one, help!

Discus and support Xbox 360 games don’t work on xbox one, help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so this is weird, I have xbox gold, and it works perfectly fine on xbox one games, but when I truck multiplayer games on xbox 360 games, it doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kylah Campbell, Jan 5, 2018.

  1. Xbox 360 games don’t work on xbox one, help!


    so this is weird, I have xbox gold, and it works perfectly fine on xbox one games, but when I truck multiplayer games on xbox 360 games, it doesn’t work, my internet I s perfectly fine. And this only happens with multiplayer, please help

    :)
     
    Kylah Campbell, Jan 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Frustrating

    I’m trying to get my old Xbox live games to work on my Xbox 360 slim but they don’t “download” for some reason. Can someone help me out?
     
    riston2006lel, Jan 5, 2018
    #2
  3. HanzCo
    HanzCo Guest
    Xbox 360 games on One without 360

    I currently have an xbox one but I do not own an xbox 360 or any xbox 360 disc games. But i have xbox live Gold that gives me free games including xbox 360 games. I also bought the fallout 4 disc which includes fallout 3 for xbox 360. I was wondering of
    i can still play these xbox 360 games on my xbox one because currently, I don’t know how or maybe i just need to buy an xbox 360 for me in order to play these xbox 360 games on my xbox one? Can someone please help?
     
    HanzCo, Jan 5, 2018
    #3
  4. Ryan Metzger1 Win User

    How do you end a mission with microsoft flight simulator 2020 without turning the game off ?

    This is terrible party for a video game. Master work on Xbox one this is terrible. I thought it would work perfect I don’t work on Xbox one 360 game is not working. This is terrible quality.
  5. AustinCF Win User

    Xbox 360 Token

    so basically Xbox 360 game don’t use online for my 2 day trial that doesn’t exist on my Xbox but works for 2 days? because I can play gold games but Xbox 360 games for online don’t work
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xBox 360 games that don’t work on xBox One

    Backwards compatibility requires reprogramming the game to work on Xbox One, since this was not done for Watch Dogs, you will need to play it on a 360, or purchase the X1 version, which is frequently on sale and has been games with gold i believe
  7. Smwutches Win User

    xBox 360 games that don’t work on xBox One

    You would have to buy the One version if you want to play it on the One.
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I have a question Can XBOX SERIES X handle be used on xbox 360?

    There are no accessories for Xbox 360 that work with Xbox one. If you mean controller, they don’t work,

    Any sort of case or carrying accessory. If you literally mean a handle, would be designed to fit that form factor and not Xbox one.

    There is an Xbox one compatible remake of the Xbox 360 controller coming
Thema:

Xbox 360 games don’t work on xbox one, help!

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 games don’t work on xbox one, help! - Similar Threads - 360 games don’t

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  6. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...
  10. I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...: I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account? d2f6b51c-3cf9-43f5-94d9-66f7a85cb42b