xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on xbox live

Discus and support xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello! it’s been weeks since the issue appeared (or even more…) but there’s still no ways to fix it. please tell me where i can get latest updates on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by d7llscythe, Feb 2, 2022.

1. d7llscythe
    d7llscythe Guest

hello! it’s been weeks since the issue appeared (or even more…) but there’s still no ways to fix it. please tell me where i can get latest updates on the situation or what i can do. i tried doing all the steps possible after contacting guy from support. i refer to the previous post which seems to be forgotten:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-360-games-dont-detect-internet-connection-on/f822a380-f4eb-4801-8b4c-c7c2c5a2f57b

:)

d7llscythe, Feb 2, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi d7llscythe,

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, d7llscythe,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Are you having issues with Xbox 360 games connecting to Xbox Live? Could you please provide me with some additional details if possible? In your previous thread that you provided, you mentioned that every time you attempt to play an Xbox 360 title on your Xbox One, you receive a "Net Status" error message? Would it be possible to provide me with a screenshot? I did look up your code and found a support article that explains the error code and what steps to take to resolve the problem.

Error code 8007274C occurs when starting the Xbox 360 console.

ou see the following error code and message when you try to start your Xbox 360 console:

Some Xbox Live content is temporarily unavailable. You can still access your profile, communicate with other players, and play games online. The content will automatically appear when it's available. Status code: 8007274C

This may mean that there is some form of wireless interference. If you're using a wired connection, it means that you have an extremely restrictive firewall setting.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark
  4. d7llscythe Win User

Hello again!! I found out that my router is probably blocking some ports that my console uses. I’m able to use a different network only now and it works just fine. To everyone who faces the same issue: check router settings and make a hotspot of your phone to check if games will work. Now I’ll try to fix my router. Thank you!
  5. d7llscythe Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    hello! so it always goes like this. i launch the game, “getting xbox info” appears, then it stops gathering info without the scale reaching its end: scale just becomes empty and game keeps starting. then it asks me to log in, then shows error message. sometimes it lets me enter my email and password, however the result is same. that’s when i got that error code. the most attempts look just like on my screenshots. i tried both wired and wireless internet connection with my router. i’m confused that xbox one games worked fine
  6. d7llscythe Win User

Xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on Xbox One

situation is still the same, been weeks since it started… are there any solutions to this exact problem yet? please tell me where to check for updates on it if possible
Thema:

1. xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 games don’t

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  8. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  9. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  10. I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t...: I want to play the original rdr game but I need a 360 account to save progress but I don’t have one. Can I still make a new 360 account? d2f6b51c-3cf9-43f5-94d9-66f7a85cb42b