Xbox 360 games doesn't have music on my xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 games doesn't have music on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games that i play in xbox one from xbox 360 doesn't have any music beside i have It at 100, there Is no music, only in few cinemátics, thats messed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucioYahir123, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 games doesn't have music on my xbox one

The games that i play in xbox one from xbox 360 doesn't have any music beside i have It at 100, there Is no music, only in few cinemátics, thats messed up

:)

LucioYahir123, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LucioYahir123, when it says that the games have no music, it would all be that game, or only a few.

Are these games you bought or are playing through the Game Pass catalog?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lucio

Just to confirm, is this happening only with Xbox 360 (backwards compatible) games?
    Or are you experiencing something similar with Xbox one games?

If it’s the first, may I know if you tried changing your HDMI audio output?
    For example, if you’re using 7.1 uncompressed change it to stereo uncompressed and try again (repeat until you test with all the options)
  4. LucioYahir123 Win User

They are games that i bought like Metal Gear Rising: Revegeance and game pass games like brutal legends
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

how many people are on x1 and x360 these days

Hello "Ragnarok5000" :)

The Xbox One still doesn't have the ability to play your own music anytime that you want to, like in the Xbox 360.

The Xbox One still doesn't have a Master Off switch for all controller vibrations in the Preferences Setting.

I want games to take full advantage of what the Xbox One can do.

Why would I get the Xbox One version of a game when it is available for the Xbox 360 in conjucntion with its ability to play my music anytime that I want to and turn off all controller vibrations in the console setting.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Ragnarok5000" :)
  6. mattbuc16 Win User

Can XBox One stream music while I play?

Too bad the answer to this was essentially no -- at least thru built-in Xbox One features similar to what the 360 had. It can be done BUT you have to have the Xbox Music app snapped and can't hide it. And it doesn't replace in-game music. It just plays
    over it.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games doesn't have music on my xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 games doesn't

2. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  3. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Controller Not Detected by Windows 10 - Lights Up But Doesn't Pick Up on Some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Controller Not Detected by Windows 10 - Lights Up But Doesn't Pick Up on Some...: Hello all! I only recently got a wired Xbox 360 gaming controller to use on my Windows 10 laptop and PC when playing certain games - I plugged it in initially and everything worked fine (player...
  5. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  6. Xbox Series X doesn't recognize profile from Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X doesn't recognize profile from Xbox 360 game: I have a disc copy of the Assassins Creed Black Flag game, which is for Xbox 360 and the 360 profile worked automatically on my Xbox One S. However, I installed the game on Xbox Series X and it...
  7. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load: when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem. i tried a different hard...
  8. Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button: The Game Bar does open when I press Win + G but it doesn't open when I press the Home button on my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I have that option checked in both the Game Bar settings and the...
  9. An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console: I successfully purchased Modern Warfare 3 online, I did download it on my Xbox 360. And the game doesn't show up in (My games) section and it doesn't launch either. Please help. Thanks....
  10. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...