Xbox 360- games B& W, dvds play color

Discus and support Xbox 360- games B& W, dvds play color in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When games are played, example new Lego Avengers video displays in B & W. Playing movie DVD displays in color with no changes to cables or settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tisha L, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Tisha L
    Tisha L Guest

When games are played, example new Lego Avengers video displays in B & W. Playing movie DVD displays in color with no changes to cables or settings.

Help, suggestions are appreciated!

:)

Tisha L, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Tisha L Win User

Hi,

I have not checked for updates, will do that immediately. Will the Blu ray drive effect the game and not the DVD?

Thank You
  3. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Hi have you made sure there is no updates for the blu ray drive?
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hello,

That's a very weird issue for sure. Do all games play in black and white or just certain one ?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Tisha,

First I recommend clearing the hard drive's system cache by going to the storage section of your settings. Here is an article that will help:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

After that, turn the Xbox off and unplug everything from the Xbox and TV, Power cable, HDMI or component cable and leave everything unplugged for a few minutes and try again.

Let us know that helps!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Tisha!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360- games B& W, dvds play color - Similar Threads - 360 games dvds

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  7. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  8. Why is my Xbox not reading Xbox one games but is reading Xbox 360 games and DVDs just fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox not reading Xbox one games but is reading Xbox 360 games and DVDs just fine?: So I have an older Xbox when it comes to it so it can bug out every so often but this is kinda ridiculous it won't read any of my Xbox one games when I try to load them up it tells me their either...
  9. Xbox 360 s Game DVDs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s Game DVDs: Dear friends I have Xbox 360 S unit and recently purchased with one Game - "Sniper Ghost Warrior "and its works fine. DVD cover and DVD disc labeled as PAL. However, I Borrowed DVD from one of...
  10. Can I buy used Xbox 360 Game DVDs and Play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy used Xbox 360 Game DVDs and Play?: Can I buy used Xbox 360 Game DVDs from others and Play? Is it considered legal ? 38e2184f-a63c-4f2c-b6fb-baab5e7f22bf