Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed
Discus and support Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I unlocked 14 of 20 achievements from the Xbox 360 Kinect game "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: 2012 Edition" this afternoon. I was on Xbox Live when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DistinctUrchin7, Sep 24, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed - Similar Threads - 360 Games Achievements
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...
in XBoX Accessibilityif i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0 -
When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to... -
achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?
in XBoX on Consolesachievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements... -
Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game... -
Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?
in XBoX Games and AppsAre achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...