Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor

Discus and support Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been having gameplay issues with Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor on my Xbox 360. Anytime there is a cut scene/loaded sequence, or when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Noland, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Tyler Noland
    Tyler Noland Guest

Hello,

I’ve been having gameplay issues with Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor on my Xbox 360. Anytime there is a cut scene/loaded sequence, or

when the game is paused, the game freezes and unresponsive. The game has been working fine up until this point( ie 68%completion).

I have done a cold reboot, cleared the cache on the hard drive, signed off, reinstalled both discs, etc to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

:)

Tyler Noland, Jun 28, 2020
  2. John Dowding Win User

Xbox Deals

3. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor gameplay

4. Tzar of kaos Win User

New Shadows of Mordor trailer

On Gamespot You Tube channel :"Middle earth shadow of Mordor-Now playing".

One hour long gameplay.

Enjoy.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Xbox one £289 or £334 with Kinect.

Just Googled and the 360 version has the nemesis gameplay, I can't see any difference between the two versions as far as gameplay goes.

uk.ign.com/.../xbox-360-20008397
  6. John Dowding Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Gameplay freeze- Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor - Similar Threads - 360 Gameplay freeze

2. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  3. How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen: Need help I need to make a Xbox 360 account and somehow put it on my new gen so I can save my Xbox 360 gameplay d850d155-ad32-45df-89bb-6e2a8875b33e
  4. Is there any possible way to stream your gameplay from an xbox 360 to a discord channel

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any possible way to stream your gameplay from an xbox 360 to a discord channel: Was wanting to show a friend Forza Motorsport 2 as they didn't get to experience that title. Was curious if there was any possible way to stream it live onto discord. Like where you can use...
  5. backwords gameplay - call of duty advanced warfare 360 played on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwords gameplay - call of duty advanced warfare 360 played on xbox 1: How do I set up the backwards gameplay for call of duty advanced warfare 360 on my Xbox 1 59ff305d-50e4-47ed-ac36-49db5880a995
  6. How do i record xbox 360 gameplay without a PC or a Mobile phone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i record xbox 360 gameplay without a PC or a Mobile phone?: Please answer i always wanted to know. 30a2fd53-f9fa-443a-9d44-fcdc14cbec02
  7. achievement lock xbox 360 me buy gameplay no open achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement lock xbox 360 me buy gameplay no open achievement: Please help me I am you buy the Xbox 360 achievements in the Games open play does not open Help me please. 6a5cac2a-737e-40b2-97f4-e665d03d0260
  8. Interested in creating a crew for Xbox 360/One and posting gameplay on Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interested in creating a crew for Xbox 360/One and posting gameplay on Youtube: I am trying to get a group together to play with on the weekends (Like KYR Sp33dy, VanossGaming, and many other Youtube stars have) I am very laid back and relaxed and am open to playing any...
  9. i bought an xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc but it doesn't work in gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought an xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc but it doesn't work in gameplay.: i bought an xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc but it doesn't work in gameplay. it installed when i plugged the usb in the pc and on the test screen all buttons and controls worked...
  10. Xbox 360 S Shuts Off Mid-Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Shuts Off Mid-Gameplay: I have a 4GB Xbox 360 S with two external hard drives: a 32GB PNY Attache and a 32GB Lexar. I’ve had a problem with my xbox since late-April to early-May. Usually after ten to thirty minutes...