Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

Discus and support Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mvaldivia805, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Mvaldivia805
    Mvaldivia805 Guest

I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how to fix this?

:)

Mvaldivia805, Dec 10, 2022
  2. kchalupa Win User

3. MosesIsVeryFit Win User

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

This morning I deleted my 360 profile on my xbox one and cleared the cache, now it wont let me re-download my 360 profile. So guessing I'm screwed.
  4. HItechREDNECK90 Win User

Why did I buy this console?

my xbox 360 wont let me join in games but my network connections test was good? it wont let me match up with people to play a match either?
  5. RaihanP Win User

Xbox live friends list

i have removed the hdd but i cant load my profile to the usb stick. It wont let me
  6. ShanedWalker Win User

Avatar Possibly Corrupt, Have to Recreate Every Time.

@WPAK. My profile has corrupted avatar items. I delete them, clear the cache, delete the profile only clear cache again, redownload profile, and after all of that. corrupted avatar items come back and my xbox 360 is slower than ***. Can't play some games
    due to loading boards takes a long time or does not load at all, (World of Tanks). On COD Black Ops boards wont load and kicks me out of the lobby.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile - Similar Threads - 360 game wont

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  4. Xbox 360 wont Read Certain game but Xbox One does

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 wont Read Certain game but Xbox One does: I want to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbox 360, but it says unrecognized disc when I go to the menu of the game. However, when I tried it on my Xbox one, it read just fine no issues....
  5. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  6. My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased: Hi, i purchased minecraft xbox 360 edition today, and every time i try to download it, it goes up to 79% and stops and tells me it cant be downloaded. I would really appreciate if i got any help...
  7. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  8. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  9. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  10. 2 versions of same 360 game wont play on xbox one but on backwards compatability list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 versions of same 360 game wont play on xbox one but on backwards compatability list.: HELP. I can play many of my xbox 360 games and my xbox one games no problem but Borderlands 1 would not work. Checked online and many people said only the game of the year version will work....