Xbox 360 Game Refund
Discus and support Xbox 360 Game Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have an old xbox 360 My 5 year old son accidentally purchased gta5 from the xbox live store and he did not know what he was doing, i already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edtrix69, Apr 18, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox 360 Game Refund
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 Game Refund - Similar Threads - 360 Game Refund
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
Refunded Xbox 360 game still downloadable/playable on my 360
in XBoX Games and AppsRefunded Xbox 360 game still downloadable/playable on my 360: I had bought two backwards compatible games two years ago but refunded them at the time. Just got on my Xbox 360 and looked at my purchase history and I see both games available to download. I... -
Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund
in XBoX Games and AppsCorrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund: Yesterday I bought a xbox 360 digital game (kane and Lynch deadmen) on my Xbox 360 console by a redeem code of 20 euro in spain . I waited 2 hours to download full digital game (5.49GB) after... -
xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can... -
Can I get a refund for a game bought on the Xbox 360?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I get a refund for a game bought on the Xbox 360?: I recently bought the Black Ops 3 deal for the Xbox 360 for $30. Is there any way I can get a refund as I wish to not own it anymore? 0f4b3182-03cd-4e17-b56c-c5ee8bab57a6 -
Refund for FREE Gold game download to Xbox 360 Console Please.
in XBoX on ConsolesRefund for FREE Gold game download to Xbox 360 Console Please.: I downloaded pinball fx2 core from Xbox games site on my win 10 pc for Xbox 360 console. The game states that it's FREE with GOLD. When I checked the download area on my console, the game wasn't...