Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i just got Black Ops 1 for Xbox 360 on the Xbox Store, i can download it on Xbox One but cant start the game and got Error "0x803f8001", i have ni... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliTeGaMeRTriCK, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One

Hi,

i just got Black Ops 1 for Xbox 360 on the Xbox Store, i can download it on Xbox One but cant start the game and got Error "0x803f8001", i have ni disk, i just bought it in Store.

Can anyone help me?

:)

EliTeGaMeRTriCK, Oct 21, 2017
  2. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, Oct 21, 2017
  3. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
  5. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

An Xbox 360 game will always be an Xbox 360 game whether it is played on the Xbox 360 or an Xbox One through backward compatibility, same with original Xbox games. They were developed to play on one console. It's only through the magic of back compat they
    play on the One. They are still Xbox 360 and original Xbox games to me.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live game profile

Is this on a Xbox One?

On a Xbox 360?

On the emulator of the 360 on the One?

Is this happening with all games?

Just 360 games?

Just certain games?
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One

1. Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Game

2. Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...: Hello and please help me. I`m reaching out as I've bought an Xbox 360 how do I change/RESET family pass settings as I cannot play any 12-plus games? I`ve tried loads of things on google to no...
  3. Xbox 360 error code 801540A9 when playing 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 error code 801540A9 when playing 360 games on Xbox one: I was trying to play Skate 3 on the Xbox one original and I put in my email and an app password to log in but keep getting the error code mentioned in the title. I've seen that a reason for this...
  4. I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...: Marvel vs Capcom 2 issues in xbox 360 * Moved from Community Center 4a5069af-ef9c-4e26-b658-cd62b9ab60a6
  5. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store: Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could boot up my Xbox 360 and download a digital copy...
  6. I can't find an Xbox 360 game I purchased and played.Not showing in the store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find an Xbox 360 game I purchased and played.Not showing in the store.: Hello, I hope someone can give me some information. I am trying to find a purchased game I bought for Xbox 360. The game is "BUBBLE BOBBLE" by Taito Corporation 1985, Please: it is NOT "Puzzle...
  7. how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one: I need help on how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one but I have 2 Xbox 360 accounts one is regular and one is a Xbox live account but I use more my regular account and I am...
  8. Can I buy xbox 360 marketplace games with an Xbox card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy xbox 360 marketplace games with an Xbox card?: I was going to get someone a xbox gift card because they want the orange box but I didn't know if you could buy xbox 360 marketplace games like the orange box or csgo with an xbox card from the...
  9. 360's games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360's games: Oh, and maybe someone will also tell you, if the game for 360 was on disk, is it possible to add it to the library on series s? 1be3d491-e002-4c04-9d9f-a6b7138f3d94
  10. 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 games: Hi, I have a question why is my series s not showing all my 360 games in the "native games" section? 775e390a-8beb-4f29-a11f-2663563ae4ed