Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i just got Black Ops 1 for Xbox 360 on the Xbox Store, i can download it on Xbox One but cant start the game and got Error "0x803f8001", i have ni... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliTeGaMeRTriCK, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One

Hi,

i just got Black Ops 1 for Xbox 360 on the Xbox Store, i can download it on Xbox One but cant start the game and got Error "0x803f8001", i have ni disk, i just bought it in Store.

Can anyone help me?

:)

EliTeGaMeRTriCK, Oct 21, 2017
  2. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, Oct 21, 2017
  3. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it wants me to format which will remove everything what did i do wrong?

Hi,

Where did the Xbox 360 games come from? Another Xbox 360?

If they were downloaded via an Xbox One/Series console you can't play these games on an Xbox 360. Firstly the drive wouldn't be configured for an Xbox 360. Secondly, Xbox 360 games downloaded via an Xbox One or Series X|S are actually 360 games that have been converted to run on an Xbox One, they are no longer native Xbox 360 games.
  6. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

An Xbox 360 game will always be an Xbox 360 game whether it is played on the Xbox 360 or an Xbox One through backward compatibility, same with original Xbox games. They were developed to play on one console. It's only through the magic of back compat they
    play on the One. They are still Xbox 360 and original Xbox games to me.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One

1. Xbox 360 Game on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Game

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  5. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  6. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  9. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  10. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...