Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

Discus and support Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by madison jaffe, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I Put in the password it gives me a screen saying my username, remember password, and sign in. But I can’t click anything. and I’ve tried other 360 games and they let my login but not this one. Also I’ve played the game in the past and it worked for a while it’s just now randomly done this. I have down a factory reset and I have reinstall the game but none of that works. (If it helps the game is silent hill HD collection.

:)

madison jaffe, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Madison, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, clear your Xbox 360 storage.

Press the Xbox Guide Button > Settings > System > Storage Devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage > Yes.

Then, redownload your Profile.

Press start+select to open the Xbox 360 menu.

Go to Manage Storage > Profiles > Delete your Profile (Keep the Data).

Press Start+Back one more time.

Download your Profile.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Проблемы с MortalKombat .Problems with MortalKombat

4. xbox360italy Win User

Test Drive Unlimited 2 won't work :(

Hello,

Try this....

Xbox Screen Freeze Solution

[​IMG]

Learn what to do if your Xbox 360 console stops responding or the screen freezes while playing.
  5. Unkn0wn1 Win User

360 Console Continues to Freeze During Gameplay

6. TMX boxburn Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen - Similar Threads - 360 game freezing

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  9. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  10. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...