Xbox 360 from US to India

Discus and support Xbox 360 from US to India in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am planning to buy Xbox 360 from US and use it in India. What is the volt of power adapter for both xbox and kinect. Can i download games from indian... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ssps15, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ssps15
    ssps15 Guest

I am planning to buy Xbox 360 from US and use it in India. What is the volt of power adapter for both xbox and kinect. Can i download games from indian xbox a/c and play it on US xbox console ?

Thanks.

:)

ssps15, Jan 6, 2014
  2. hanuakash
    hanuakash Guest
    US Xbox 360 in India

Hi,

Can I get the US Xbox console to work in India. (I will be getting the adapter for voltage conversion.)

The offer comes with a redeemable Xbox Live Gold subscription and a game that can be downloaded. Will the same work if I download from India region.

Can I use DVD's from Indian region on my console.

Can we get PAL US games in India stores.

Please help me out on this as I plan to make a purchase.

Rgds,

Bhanu.

hanuakash, Jan 6, 2014
  3. US Xbox 360 in India

Hey there Hanuakash! The console itself will probably work fine, but more importantly there will be issues with the Marketplace and regions. If you plan to connect to LIVE in India, you should have an India-region account. If you have prepaid codes from
    a different region, they may not work. If you have an account of a different region than where you connect to LIVE, you may have issues purchasing from the Marketplace. As long as the physical location, account region, and prepaid code regions all match, you
    should be just fine. Let me know if that answers your questions, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

US Xbox 360 in India

Hey there Hanuakash! The console itself will probably work fine, but more importantly there will be issues with the Marketplace and regions. If you plan to connect to LIVE in India, you should have an India-region account. If you have prepaid codes from
    a different region, they may not work. If you have an account of a different region than where you connect to LIVE, you may have issues purchasing from the Marketplace. As long as the physical location, account region, and prepaid code regions all match, you
    should be just fine. Let me know if that answers your questions, thanks!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

US based Xbox 360 S compatibility with other Xbox models available is India

1) can 250 GB hard disk of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, they're all interchangeable with other xbox 360 models except the original white xbox 360, which uses a different hard drive on top. The xbox one's hard drive can not be switched.

2) can kinect sensor of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, they are all compatibly with each other. Note that the kinect for xbox one will not work on xbox 360 as that's a Kinect 2.0 and the xbox 360 must use a kinect 1.0.

3) can remote (joystick) of existing Xbox 360 S model (US based) compatible with other Xbox models available in India (Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E and Xbox one and so ....)?

Yes, you can use all xbox 360 controllers on all other xbox 360s. But you can not use them on an xbox one, you'll need an xbox one controller.

-------------------

One thing that won't work is the power supply/power brick. The USA uses 110V/60hz while India uses 220v/50hz and if you plug in the wrong power supply it will literally destroy your USA console - like smoke and maybe fire.

Also, digital games bought in another region may not work anymore if you migrate your account to India

https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration
    Make sure you read all the warnings before you migrate your account.

Disc games from the USA will NOT work in an India console because they are region locked. a PAL console (India) can NOT play an NSTC (USA) game. It's the same as DVD region locks. Xbox one does not have this disc region lock but xbox 360 does.
  6. COOL STRIKERS Win User

XBOX redemption - freebies

The Xbox 360 Kinect unit was purchased from Croma India, Malad (E), Mumbai, India on 14Feb2013. Post this we received 3 games (Dance central and 2 more games) via courier from Xbox India team. Upon consistent follow-up I recived a mail from Xbox India
    on 4Apr13 that they will send me Halo Anniversary, CrackDown 2, Fifa 2012. However, yet to receive the games or a confirmation on the expected date to courier the games to me. Your help will be appreciated.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 360s Disc Drive Problem

[quote user="BidibidiStand"]I want my full rights as a Microsoft Xbox Customer[/quote]Then buy a Microsoft product intended for use in India?
    and my Console to be covered under warranty in India as I live in India
    It doesn't matter where you
    live, it matters where the product was purchased.
    and also I am a registered Xbox customer from India only.
    Registering on a site from a country does not magically make all products you purchased fall under that country's warranty.

There are products that come with international warranties. The 360 is not one of them.
  8. Vesh Win User

Problem with Dance Central 2 (downloadable token)

Dear ngocphi

I have purchased xbox 360 online through infibeam.com in India.

Console is for India.

My region of account is India/West Bengal.

Please help.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 from US to India - Similar Threads - 360 India

2. XBOX 360 Power Adapter for India

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Power Adapter for India: Hello Gamers, I bought XBOX 360 in USA and have moved to India. Power Adapter that I have does not support voltage requirements in India. Current power adapter input voltage range is 110-120...
  3. Xbox 360 s repair in Navi Mumbai, India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s repair in Navi Mumbai, India: I have an Xbox 360 slim which when plugged in and turned on, the middle light turns red (non-blinking) and the power supply becomes orange/standby. Is there any repair center in Navi Mumbai where...
  4. Xbox 360 Kenect Game in India for US console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kenect Game in India for US console: I purchased XBox 360 from US and using in India. I need to purchase Kinect games to play on this XBox360, how can I purchase? The one available in Amazon India states that it will only work for...
  5. How do I change the locale settings of my Xbox 360 from USA to India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change the locale settings of my Xbox 360 from USA to India: I got into contact with one of the executive Jonalyn D. He told me to change it to buy games from Xbox marketplace in India. So how do I do it? 4e9a240d-fdc5-4d2b-b587-4f767fda5fa0
  6. Xbox 360 E from USA Issue to Plug in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E from USA Issue to Plug in India: Hi Need help as my X box 360 E is purchased from USA (date of manufacture is in September 2013) and power sully mentions 100-125 V option only so it means it would not work if directly connected...
  7. Cannot Play any Disc on XBOX 360, India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Play any Disc on XBOX 360, India: Hi All, I have an old XBOX 360 (Original) and it is from US region, but is based in India and it does not play any discs anymore. there are no errors. the disc goes into the tray and then nothing...
  8. US based Xbox 360 S compatibility with other Xbox models available is India

in XBoX on Consoles
    US based Xbox 360 S compatibility with other Xbox models available is India: Hello, I am having Xbox 360 S model, which includes kinect sensor, 250 GB hard disk and few US based games. Recently it is not working due to some hardware issue. This device were originally...
  9. Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India: Hi can I use a Kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India? 1e829fa8-8f43-46f4-8f90-44ca64c6bc45
  10. Regarding Updated My New Xbox 360 Warranty . Buy 23 March 2017 (India)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Updated My New Xbox 360 Warranty . Buy 23 March 2017 (India): Hi Team, Please updated My warranty of XBOS 360 buy on 23-March 2017, from Flipkart.com -. India, Waiting your positive response on the same. Email id:- [mod removed] mob- [mod removed]...