xbox 360 freezes when loading saved game on GTA 5.

Discus and support xbox 360 freezes when loading saved game on GTA 5. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This only happens when playing GTA 5: The game loads normally when first started from its last autosave, no issues there. However if I try to load a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElusiveAuto293, Jan 23, 2014.

1. xbox 360 freezes when loading saved game on GTA 5.

This only happens when playing GTA 5: The game loads normally when first started from its last autosave, no issues there. However if I try to load a previous quicksaved game, the Xbox freezes. Completely. Won't even respond to the controller. The only option
    is to turn it off and restart it... Any ideas? Has anybody experienced this?

:)

ElusiveAuto293, Jan 23, 2014
  2. LazyBones242
    LazyBones242 Guest
    saved games

gta 5 will not load. Its now happened twice. the first time i was about 31% done with the game the second time 25%. in both cases i had no issue(at first) logging in and playing saved games and then it just stopped loading. I've noticed that when i
    don't sign into xbox live the game loads fine but i have to start from the beginning. when i am signed in and load the game it freezes on the loading screen or the rockstar logo screen. I tried not signing in and loading my saved game from the start menu inside
    the game but it freezes as soon as i login or right after i select my saved game.

LazyBones242, Jan 23, 2014
  3. GTA V Loading screen freezes

I have this problem when playing GTA V every time I load a saved game or after replaying a mission the loading freezes and also unable to open xbox guide I really appreciate the help

Carlo of Cebu, Jan 23, 2014
  4. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

I myself have not experienced this, but have you tried just one save, or multiple? If it is one, I would assume that save is corrupted. Otherwise, I would suggest trying to clear your System Cache, this is the solution to many problems that players have.

-

To clear your System Cache:

○ Go to the Xbox Dashboard

○ Go to Settings, and Select System

○ Select Storage

○ Press ' Y ' on Hard Drive and select Clear System Cache (do this step 3 times)

-

I apologize if this does not help. Please report back, good luck!

nVo Fusion, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Thanks, yes I've tried multiple quicksaves. I'll try clearing the cache, I'll let you know how it goes.

ElusiveAuto293, Jan 26, 2014
  6. thanks for the advice, but it didnt help... I even tried saving to the cloud and selecting it when loading but with the same results... I get the spinning circle when loading the saved game and everything just stops. it just freezes. Dont know what to do,
    apart from taking the console back as its still under warranty. That would be the last resort as I really dont want to go through all the pain of reformatting and losing all my progress in the game, settings etc.......

ElusiveAuto293, Jan 27, 2014
  7. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest
    That sucks, I don't know what else for you to do.. Good luck getting it fixed though

nVo Fusion, Oct 31, 2018
  8. nVo Fusion Win User

That sucks, I don't know what else for you to do.. Good luck getting it fixed though
  9. ElusiveAuto293 Win User

Thanks, yes I've tried multiple quicksaves. I'll try clearing the cache, I'll let you know how it goes.
  10. ElusiveAuto293 Win User

thanks for the advice, but it didnt help... I even tried saving to the cloud and selecting it when loading but with the same results... I get the spinning circle when loading the saved game and everything just stops. it just freezes. Dont know what to do,
    apart from taking the console back as its still under warranty. That would be the last resort as I really dont want to go through all the pain of reformatting and losing all my progress in the game, settings etc.......
  11. nVo Fusion Win User

I myself have not experienced this, but have you tried just one save, or multiple? If it is one, I would assume that save is corrupted. Otherwise, I would suggest trying to clear your System Cache, this is the solution to many problems that players have.

-

To clear your System Cache:

○ Go to the Xbox Dashboard

○ Go to Settings, and Select System

○ Select Storage

○ Press ' Y ' on Hard Drive and select Clear System Cache (do this step 3 times)

-

I apologize if this does not help. Please report back, good luck!
  12. Blaine Bingham Win User

I still can't play original xbox games

Be careful about downloading the patches to load ordinary Xbox games because some have bugs in them and they cause a number of problems and one of the problems causes the Xbox 360 to freeze when an Xbox 360 game is being played in single player. That happened
    to me when I downloaded a multi-patch to play GTA III, GTA: VC and GTA: SA. Everytime I wanted to play GTA 4 my console kept freezing in single player minutes and sometimes seconds after I started playing it. When I was playing TLaD in single player I had
    the same problem where TLaD is connected to GTA 4 when you play TLaD as the downloadable version. When I deleted my game save from GTA 4 everything was fine apart from me having to delete what I did it GTA 4 and luckily I had already got 100% otherwise I
    would have had to start the game again.

Two other problems while playing ordinary Xbox games with the Xbox 360, first we always get logged out of Xbox Live so we can't chat to our friends in a Party Chat and also the ordinary Xbox games have no achievements. When GTA: SA was added to the Marketplace,
    even though it was changed to load in the Xbox 360, you still get logged out of Xbox Live when you load the game and there's still no achievements with that game.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 freezes when loading saved game on GTA 5. - Similar Threads - 360 freezes loading

2. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  3. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  4. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  5. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  6. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  7. My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 slim is freezing.: If I let it sit for a week I might be able to get 2-3 hours of gameplay before it freezes however after that it will begin to freeze within 10 minutes. The longer I wait the more I can play. I...
  8. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...
  9. Xbox 360 S keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S keeps freezing: I don't have a harddrives in it but when I try to sign out of the account it freezes when I try to run a game it freezes, when I try to clear the cache it freezes, basically anything I do it...
  10. Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freez and now won't boot up: HELLO i am i want to ask some questions here my xbox 360 wont boot up but its turned on and fan everything is working fine but its stay on a black screen i have trying other tv other HDMI cable...