Xbox 360 family settings reset

Discus and support Xbox 360 family settings reset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 and I need to reset my family settings on it. I don’t know the password or the security question, because one of my friends gave me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sniperlord, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Sniperlord
    Sniperlord Guest

I have an Xbox 360 and I need to reset my family settings on it. I don’t know the password or the security question, because one of my friends gave me the console. I have registered the device to this account, and have followed the reset your password instructions there, but the button combination on the system info page doesn’t do anything, and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

:)

Sniperlord, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Johann46 Win User

Hi Ronnie I also had trouble resetting my family password and did everything you said but for some reason it doesn't give me mange or reste or anything it just says register or service
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Reset Xbox 360 family settings

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer. :)

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day.

I understand you need help on your family passcode problem . Nothing to worry, I will help you sort this out.

You can actually get your family passcode reset instructions on the account.

Just make sure to register your Xbox first on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once there, just click add device on top then input the serial number.

Once registered, Click show details under the console then click "manage" then select "reset passcode"

You will be given instructions on where to go and what buttons to press.

Let me know if that helps.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an Xbox gaming expert.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day.

I understand you need help on your family passcode problem . Nothing to worry, I will help you sort this out.

You can actually get your family passcode reset instructions on the account.

Just make sure to register your Xbox first on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once there, just click add device on top then input the serial number.

Once registered, Click show details under the console then click "manage" then select "reset passcode"

You will be given instructions on where to go and what buttons to press.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hey Fabian,

In order to get rid of the family settings on your Xbox 360, simply head over to our

Reset Parental Controls
    site.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hi

It may be possible to reset the Pass Code on your Xbox 360 console
    as guided here
    if you are not able to reset the pass code using this link then you will need to us the
    Contact us option and one of the team here should be able to help with this.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 family settings reset - Similar Threads - 360 family settings

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  5. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  6. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  7. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  8. How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360: Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!! Norma 8dc101e4-be61-4639-bcb3-d38a9e47fca3
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...