xbox 360 family passcode problem

Discus and support xbox 360 family passcode problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought a second hand xbox 360 ,with a family pass code that i dont know , I have tried all options on youtube now i have questions, iwant to enter my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThembelaSihlabaka, Feb 13, 2022.

1. xbox 360 family passcode problem

Bought a second hand xbox 360 ,with a family pass code that i dont know , I have tried all options on youtube now i have questions, iwant to enter my serial number on the add new device option on MS support site but it does not recognize the serial number what do i do next. And second i found a YT video with a Xbox with the exact dashboard number as mine but that didnt work,also do i need to be connected to the internetwith my xbox to enter those commands tricks like rt Lt rb lb down up etc

please help someone.

kind regards

:)

ThembelaSihlabaka, Feb 13, 2022
  2. AnthonyHalcomb Win User

XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

I am having problems with my family setting passcode. This a refurbished xbox 360
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 settings reset code

4. XBF Brad A Win User

I forgot the answer to my pass code question

Hello Icefang,

Is the passcode on an Xbox 360 or the passkey on the Xbox One. If it is in fact the family passcode on the Xbox 360. You can follow this Guide to

reset the passcode on the Xbox 360

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, only support can do this for you, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, to register the console in your account.
  6. lukasCureja Win User

Bought a second hand xbox 360 ,with a family pass code that i dont know , I have tried all options on youtube now i have questions, iwant to enter my serial number on the add new device option on MS support site but it does not recognize the serial number what do i do next. And second i found a YT video with a Xbox with the exact dashboard number as mine but that didnt work,also do i need to be connected to the internetwith my xbox to enter those commands tricks like rt Lt rb lb down up etc

please help someone.

kind regards
    Restart
Thema:

1. xbox 360 family passcode problem - Similar Threads - 360 family passcode

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  5. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  6. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  7. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  8. How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360: Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!! Norma 8dc101e4-be61-4639-bcb3-d38a9e47fca3
  9. My family code for my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family code for my Xbox 360: Can you send me my code for my family passcode 3e952e34-3898-4024-967e-3873f7620046
  10. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a