Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

Discus and support Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkylarMolkens, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says

Network: connected

Internet: failed

Everything else says blocked

I’m not sure what to do I’ve been trying about a million things for like 3 hours now and I’m gonna give asking for help a try

:)

SkylarMolkens, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Also, another thing that may be happening is that the ports the console uses to connect to Live are blocked on the network.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Are you trying to connect to a public network? Could you see if on your phone's network the console can connect wirelessly?
  4. jessicarucker1 Win User

HELLO MY NAME IS JESSICA IS IM HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH MY XBOX LIVE TONIGHT AND THE PICTURE OF UR PROBOLEMS WITH URS IS WHAT MINE IS SAYING EXACTLY... IM RUNNING MY XBOX 360 OFF WIRELESS WIFI IN MY HOME AND IVE TRIED EVERYTHING THE INTERNET IS TELLING ME AND IM HAVING NO SUCH LUCK... I LOVE BEING ON MY LIVE CUZ MY NIECE AND NEPHEWS PLAY WITH ME ALSO.. SO IM WOMDERING WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO THAT WILL FIX THE PROBLEM ALSO... I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP CAUSE IM HAVING NO LUCK REACHING CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP AT ALL.. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP IF U CAN... STAY SAFE AND BLESSED OUT THERE... HAVE A GR8 OR BETTER NIGHT.. THANKS AGAIN
  5. SkylarMolkens Win User

I can’t connect wirelessly becaus ever the wifi i try using is open and I have to use explorer which required xbox live gold to run.

Which is basically a cycle of never ending ****

Like how am I supposed to sign in to Xbox live if I need wifi do do it but I need xbox live to get wifi???
  6. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults. This resets the console's network settings only.

Restart your console.

You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

2. Restart your internet devices for a few minutes and try again
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet - Similar Threads - 360 Ethernet won’t

2. Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???: I have an Ethernet connected to my Xbox 360 (which hasn’t been set up in 3 years) we use this Ethernet cord for other consoles so we know it works but when I test the connection it says: Network:...
  3. Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet): I’ve been using starlink for almost a year now and it’s been really good for the Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation Consoles and Nintendo consoles and my PC but strangely just on Xbox 360 my...
  4. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9
  5. Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to internet without ethernet cable: Hello, our Xbox 360 shows "Test Failed. There's a problem with your connection. Let's try to fix it," When I attempt to connect to our home network. However, there is no problem with our home...
  6. What Ethernet chip did the Xbox 360 use

in XBoX on Windows
    What Ethernet chip did the Xbox 360 use: My Xbox 360 has a broken Ethernet chip and I need to know what chip it is 091d51a5-824f-4d5b-abc6-1634b79e943b
  7. Xbox 360 ethernet port problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 ethernet port problem: Hi. recently i got a problem with my 360. my console is 100% original but I'm having a problem with ethernet cable. I wanted to log in Xbox live to play games online but i don't know why, when i...
  8. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim not detecting Ethernet cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Slim not detecting Ethernet cable: I have a Ethernet cable connect to the back of my Xbox 360 and the other end to the router and the Xbox 360 said there wasn’t and Ethernet cable plugged in even though there was and I test that...
  10. Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?: Does anyone know if I can plug an eternet cable from an Xbox 1 into an Xbox 360 and get internet if the 1 is connected wirelessly? submitted by /u/KalebMM7845 [link] [comments]