Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile

Discus and support Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been seeing this problem.I am downloading my xbox live profile,entered correct Email adress and password but,showing "Sorrry there's a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paritoshDWIVEDI, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile

I have been seeing this problem.I am downloading my xbox live profile,entered correct Email adress and password but,showing

"Sorrry there's a problem with the credentials which you are trying to sign in go to www.xbox.........com and enter this code 8015 40a9..etc. what is this?when i sign up...error 8015402b and that's all it happens online on my

Xbox 360 E console

Please help.

Paritosh dwivedi.

:)

paritoshDWIVEDI, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

'A problem occurred while signing in.'

First let's just try doing a profile download:

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

3) Enter your Microsoft Account E-mail/Password

Let us know if this fixes your problem.
  3. HassanB Win User

Unable to connect to original account

Hello,

You need to simply download the profile. What you've been trying to do (more than likely) is actually make a new account with that same e-mail.

Download Profile:

Go to your Xbox 360 Dashboard

Push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller (push X if you're signed into any sort of profile)

Go to Download Profile

Enter in your e-mail and password for your account that you use on Xbox.com

The profile should begin to download and you should be good to go.
  4. HassanB Win User

Windows live email address isn't associated with gametag ?

Hello, this means that you are trying to join XBOX Live not download your profile. You will need to go to your XBOX 360 Dashboard > Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 Controller and go to "Download Profile > Follow the on screen instructions to enter
    in your e-mail and password and it will start to download your profile.
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live from Games for Windows Live

The gamertag "RythmicBrush7" is an automatically generated gamertag that you get when you login to XBOX.com with an e-mail that does not have any sort of gamertag associated with it. This means that you are using another e-mail to login to your GFWL profile.
    You would need to go to your XBOX 360 and use that e-mail and password to download the profile to get the gamertag "BrownieTheOne".

To download the profile on your XBOX 360 once you have figured out what e-mail address is attached to the "BrownieTheOne" gamertag please follow the instructions located
    here.
  6. HassanB Win User

Forgot 4 button pin

Hello,

Download your Xbox LIVE profile again and that pin code get's reset. You can do so by pressing the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller pressing the "X" button on your Xbox 360 controller, if you're signed into your profile and then go to Download Profile.

Enter in your e-mail / password and re-download your profile. When the profile is done downloading you shouldn't have to enter in your 4 digit pin.
Thema:

Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile

1. Xbox 360 E's problem downloading profile - Similar Threads - 360 E's problem

2. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  3. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  4. how to use mono on xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use mono on xbox 360 E: hello so i use BROKEN speakers(best option for now) with one audio channel missing so how do i get mono on the xbox 360 e(audio jack) i have tried the Obvious way aka going into audio settings...
  5. Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV: Hi everyone. I recently bought a second-hand Xbox 360 E because my old 360 definitely died. The fact is that when I connected it to my 43 '' Samsung TV (Model UE43EU7025KXXC) it did not detect it....
  6. Xbox 360 e power problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e power problem: Every time I plug either one of my power bricks in their always red (and I ve try letting them cooling them in multiple ways but they are still red I've even and I'm not kidding plugged the into...
  7. Xbox 360 E Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E Problem: Im gonna post this again because it didnt show in my old post The Xbox 360 E display isnt showing up on the tv, the 360's power button is just constantly flashing, and nothing is showing up, its...
  8. Xbox 360 E Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E Problem: Ok so, i am trying to connect my Xbox 360 E to my tv, and i have everything pluged in, the hdmi cord double sided pluged in, one side xbox, other side tv, i have the powerbrick set-up. Then i...
  9. Xbox 360 E Audio Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E Audio Problem: Hello guys! I'm having a huge problem with my sound when using HDMI + Aux. I currently use a HDMI to VGA converter for my monitor and aux for my headphones. The problem is that I use the aux for...
  10. Xbox 360 E console problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E console problem: I bought a new xbox 360 E console and put it in my family room for other family members to play instead of on my console. I was able to set up okay but when it gets to dashboard there are all the...