Xbox 360 Error 80151901

Discus and support Xbox 360 Error 80151901 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't sign in to XBox Live on my 360 all of a sudden. It was working fine and then the next day it gave me error code 80151901. I've gone through all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katie_Y, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Katie_Y
    Katie_Y Guest

Xbox 360 Error 80151901

Can't sign in to XBox Live on my 360 all of a sudden. It was working fine and then the next day it gave me error code 80151901. I've gone through all the basic troubleshooting processes and nothing has worked. I deleted my profile like Xbox support said, and since I can't connect to the internet on the 360, I can't re-download my profile (which my husband is currently using on the Xbox One). Nothing is wrong with my brand new modem, either. My 360 is in perfect condition, so I don't see a reason for a perfectly fine system to just stop connecting to the internet. Please help me find a solution for this. Xbox support doesn't give me the opportunity to chat or call support.

Xbox 360 Error 80151901 [​IMG]

:)

Katie_Y, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox won't connect to internet but will connect to wifi

3. onyxishere Win User

Getting bumped off at home

4. XBF Javier R Win User

help

Hello Heather,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an error code 80151901.

Are you attempting to sign into your console on an Xbox One console?

Or is this occurring through an Xbox 360 console?

If this has to do with the Xbox 360 console, we suggest following our
    error 80151901 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360
    support article for direct assistance with this issue.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  5. Brosky aP Win User

Connection Trouble. Is it the ISP, my 360, or...?

Hey again VIILivelySins!

Thanks for posting that information. You mentioned that you're getting the
    error quite a lot.

Did you try any of the steps as listed
    here
    ?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Connecting to Internet but not to Live

Ok, thanks for the error code. Can you follow the steps at the link below but clear the cache 3 times in a row before restarting the console and attempting a redownload again.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151901
Thema:

Xbox 360 Error 80151901

1. Xbox 360 Error 80151901 - Similar Threads - 360 Error 80151901

2. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  3. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  5. Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Startup Game LIVE Error: So my Xbox 360 is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cable. It has no issues signing into my profile and connecting to Xbox LIVE on the dashboard. About two days ago, when I start an Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  7. Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games: Whenever I try to play xbox live on Call of Duty Black Ops: 2 for xbox 360 (I’m playing on xbox one.) My profile is grayed out, and when i click download profile, and click off, it let’s me sign...
  8. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...
  9. Error 80151901 - Xbox 360 Fails to Connect to Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 80151901 - Xbox 360 Fails to Connect to Network: Error 80151901 Hey all, So my xbox 360 has had troubles connecting to my internet, though my xbox one and other devices easily connect. I tried restarting my wifi, and changing some network...
  10. 360 ERROR 80151901

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 ERROR 80151901: Hello there my name is joshua when we i first got my xbox 360 it already needed a repair its built in wireless adapter broke. so i used a ethernet cable. it worked for about a year and a half....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error xbox live 80151901