Xbox 360 emulator on xbox series X unable to connect to xbox live

Discus and support Xbox 360 emulator on xbox series X unable to connect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So whenever I try to play a 360 game on the xbox series X it will not let me download my profile. Whenever I try I get an error message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmandaDrugan, Jan 31, 2021.

1. AmandaDrugan
    AmandaDrugan Guest

Hi,

So whenever I try to play a 360 game on the xbox series X it will not let me download my profile. Whenever I try I get an error message saying "can't connect to xbox live" my series X is connected to xbox live and I am logged into my account when I launch the 360 game. Is there a known bug or issue with the emulator or am I missing something?

This works perfectly on my xbox one.

I have tried the usual trouble shooting steps reboot, deleting the local 360 storage disconnected and reconnected to xbox live.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

AmandaDrugan, Jan 31, 2021
  2. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
  3. LaurentButel Win User

My Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live I've tried wireless and ethernet cable

Same thing for me since tuesday on my Xbox 360. I also tried from my xbox series x, same result, unable to connect to live.
  4. Slurms007 Win User

Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

The games are all digitally owned in my library. There are no discs. I had no troubles with this on my original Xbox One that recently broke and required me to buy a new Xbox One S. The emulator I am referring to is the internal emulator that all Xbox
    Ones run when playing a 360 Backwards Compatible game. When I install a 360 game and try to run it on my Xbox One S, the game will load HOWEVER I cannot connect to Xbox Live while in the 360 emulator. Due to a recent troubleshooting that suggests uninstalling
    the game and clearing 360 cache and profiles, I would need to redownload my xbox live profile for the 360 emulator ON the One S. Since the emulator WON'T connect to Xbox Live, despite my Xbox One S BEING connected to Xbox Live, I cannot download my profile
    and therefore cannot play and save my progress. I've tried with multiple games but they all give me the same issue of being "unable to connect to xbox live". I've tried all of the Mass Effect games, the Dragon Age games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed games,
    Banjo-Kazooie, and Fable series of games and NONE of these will allow me to connect to xbox live.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

Xbox 360 games do not appear to see these users and I'm unable to select them when adding players to 360-games.
    User accounts work differently on the 360 (and the 360 emulator on the Xbox One and Series X/S) to the way they do on Xbox One and Series X/S. The 360 had user profiles that needed to be downloaded first.

It's been a while so you'll need to bear with me. If remember you will need to sign in first with this other user you've created, then launch the 360 game. This will download the additional new profile to the console. I think, after this you should be able
    to add this player to your game.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is Microsoft going to make their old Xbox Original ames a port to newer platforms?

which is why the new Xbox series X is supposed to be able to play almost every game from every generation of Xbox console (including the original).
    That's marketing spiel that's been misinterpreted. From how I understand it, the Xbox Series X will run most if not all Xbox One games. Which means at best, 100% BC with the Xbox One. It will also play all the games that currently on the Xbox One BC list
    on the Xbox One.

Nowhere have said it will play almost, or all Xbox games from all the Xbox generations.

The problem with making all old games work is a hardware one. The Xbox 360 used a PowerPC 32-bit processor. The Xbox One and Series X use AMD X64 based processors. The Xbox One and the Series X are like PCs and they share the same processor architecture.

BC is achieved on the Xbox One because the BC team (with zero help from the developer) take the old 360 game and reverse engineer it to run on the Xbox One, taking the original 32-bit PPC executable archive and turning it into a 64-bit X64 executable. There's
    no software emulation for the game. The only thing emulated in software is the 360 OS.

To run most games, or indeed, every game would require a software emulator for 360 games. A pure software emulator is a lot of hard work, far to complex to explain here.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 emulator on xbox series X unable to connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 emulator series

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  5. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  6. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  7. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  8. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  9. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache: Hi! I can’t download my Xbox 360 profile to the emulator on my Xbox one after removing the cache. It says that it can’t connect to Xbox live and want me to test my connection. Nothings wrong with...
  10. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/xbox-360-emulator-on-xbox-series-x-unable-to-connect-to-xbox-live.424874/