Xbox 360 Elite Repair Help

Discus and support Xbox 360 Elite Repair Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to send my Xbox 360 Elite to get repaired and am trying to find out what I need to do to get that done (ie. where to go, how much it'll... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by foxwarrior88, Oct 5, 2020.

1. foxwarrior88
    foxwarrior88 Guest

I'm looking to send my Xbox 360 Elite to get repaired and am trying to find out what I need to do to get that done (ie. where to go, how much it'll cost, where to send it to, etc.).

Before anybody asks, yes, I went through the proper channels to see if I can place a service order for my system, but I get an error message stating that they can't help me with the service order at this time.

I go to the Contact Us section they recommend and try talking to the automated live chat, but to no avail. I then try contacting a live person via phone about my issue, but based on what my issue is, they don't have anybody for me to contact via phone at
    this time.

Then I tried live chatting with an Xbox Gamer to see if they can help me and all I get from that one basically boils down to "we told somebody about it".

I tried contacting Xbox Support directly through the phone but all I get there is to do exactly what I did earlier and request a scheduled phone chat with them regarding my issue.

Look, all my issue is is that I found out that my Xbox 360 Elite model a few months ago was Red Ringed. I tried to go to a third-party repair service, but after giving a closer look, they even recommended I contact Microsoft about it.

Any help in regards to my issue in getting in contact with somebody at Microsoft about placing a repair service order would greatly be appreciated. Thank you. Xbox 360 Elite Repair Help :)

:)

foxwarrior88, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Look, all my issue is is that I found out that my Xbox 360 Elite model a few months ago was Red Ringed. I tried to go to a third-party repair service, but after giving a closer look, they even recommended I contact Microsoft about it.

Any help in regards to my issue in getting in contact with somebody at Microsoft about placing a repair service order would greatly be appreciated. Thank you. :)
    Not sure why they told you that, Microsoft doesn't repair Xbox 360's anymore.

If you want it repaired the only option is third-party now.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You cant as they are discontinued
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

d you already took it some where else to get it fixed....anything that could happen has been voided.
  5. HassanB Win User

Will Microsoft accept a second hand console for repair?

Hiya,

Shouldn't matter if it's second hand, if it's out of warranty you'd need to pay the out of warranty repair fee as long as it's not tampered with or opened at all they will repair it just like any other console.

If it's an Original Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Elite the out of warranty repair cost is $99, if it's an Xbox 360 Slim it's $79.

You can visit this page here for the repair website.
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

Said goodbye to Xbox today.

That sucks.. I haven't had to repair my XBOX ONE yet (knock on wood), however my first XBOX 360 (White one) I sent for "repairs" four times, until I got fed up and bought the XBOX 360 Elite (black one) and it still going strong to this day.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Elite Repair Help - Similar Threads - 360 Elite Repair

2. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  3. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  6. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  7. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  8. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...
  9. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771
  10. Xbox 360 Elite Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Problems: so, the other day i bought an xbox 360 Elite manufactured in January 2008 with a Falcon V1 motherboard. The first 2 times i powered it on it had RROD, showing "general hardware failure" but the...