Xbox 360 Elite Problems

Discus and support Xbox 360 Elite Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, the other day i bought an xbox 360 Elite manufactured in January 2008 with a Falcon V1 motherboard. The first 2 times i powered it on it had RROD,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elliott Grande, May 30, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Elite Problems

so, the other day i bought an xbox 360 Elite manufactured in January 2008 with a Falcon V1 motherboard. The first 2 times i powered it on it had RROD, showing "general hardware failure" but the third time, it started normally and loaded up.

Froze a minute or so after startup.

So, ive been using the xbox for GTA 4 and COD: Waw. On waw it freezes at the same time and on gta 4 it is seemingly random.

Sometimes, it also throws RROD randomly

any help?

:)

Elliott Grande, May 30, 2023
  2. MicrobicNutria1 Win User

XBox turns off (no Red Ring)

The problem is on a (original) Xbox 360 Elite by the way.
  3. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

Xbox 360 Slim faint ticking noise, normal??

I've had my xbox 360 slim for 2 and a half years and I have not had any problems with mine, I had xbox 360 elite before that but had no problems but I sold it experimenting between ps3 and xbox but then I bought a slim and I've never had problems with xbox
    except my first elite when I was younger.
  4. shaybabyawesome Win User

Xbox One elite not playing 360 games

Hello, the problem which you mean? Does it connect with the 360 games on the Xbox One console? It could be that in some it is not possible to use the elite.
    Thanks and i was thinking that maybe it was the elite. And it's not connecting to the 360 games at all
  5. The FamousS One Win User

Skyrim Help Please

Hey, whats your Xbox 360 model? Arcade? many guys are facing this problem with arcades but Elites and Slims are just working fine!(i have the same problem with my arcade, but the game is working fine with my elite)
  6. Raptorsshadow Win User

Xbox 360 Slim S download profile error

I'm having the same problem on an Xbox 360 elite. Password is accepted and starts downloading profile then fails half way through
Thema:

Xbox 360 Elite Problems

1. Xbox 360 Elite Problems - Similar Threads - 360 Elite Problems

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  9. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...
  10. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771