Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted

Discus and support Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My hard drive is saying unformatted and I had an update as well and the hard drive is no longer working can anyone help me!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oXoHIGHLIF3oXo, Oct 8, 2017.

  1. Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted


    My hard drive is saying unformatted and I had an update as well and the hard drive is no longer working can anyone help me!!!

    :)
     
    oXoHIGHLIF3oXo, Oct 8, 2017
    #1
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Harddrive Unformatted.

    Hello,

    If a hard drive is asking you to format there's unfortunately no way to get the data back. You would need to format the drive in order to use it again. There's really no way to tell if it will happen again, and if it does it means that there is an issue with
    your hard drive.

    The only thing you lose out on are game saves. You can re-download your profile, DLC, achievements, and friends are all connected to the profile.

    If you need instructions to download your profile again please click this link
    here
    .

    If you need instructions to download previously purchased content please click
    here
    .
     
    HassanB, Oct 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Caboose 323
    Caboose 323 Guest
    Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Harddrive Unformatted.

    Im having trouble with this and im trying to fix it the best I can but it wont work any help for me trying to fix my HardDrive with out losing my XBLA and ALL of my DLC, Friends, Achievements, Progress, and Gamerscore? If this is possible let me know.
     
    Caboose 323, Oct 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Caboose 323 Win User

    Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Harddrive Unformatted.

    Ok I used a USB card for a computer to get my Account back so yay. but I need 514 MB USB Card to get all the data from "Cloud".
  5. HassanB Win User

    Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Harddrive Unformatted.

    Hello,

    If a hard drive is asking you to format there's unfortunately no way to get the data back. You would need to format the drive in order to use it again. There's really no way to tell if it will happen again, and if it does it means that there is an issue with
    your hard drive.

    The only thing you lose out on are game saves. You can re-download your profile, DLC, achievements, and friends are all connected to the profile.

    If you need instructions to download your profile again please click this link
    here
    .

    If you need instructions to download previously purchased content please click
    here
    .
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

    Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Harddrive Unformatted.

    if the drive is lost your game score, achievements, friends list, and DLC is tied to the game tag (DLC can be redownloaded again for free) the only thing you would loose is the saves unless you had them backed up like on Cloud or a USB flash drive.
  7. SinisterJed Win User

    Error 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 during update Xb360 4gb S

    I have this code plus it shows. That I have 0 profiles and no game data. Says my harddrive is unformatted
  8. Jaxpug Win User

    Console

    There was an Xbox 360 Elite version, with a 120 GB harddrive, but there isn’t an Xbox One Elite version of the console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 elite harddrive saying it's unformatted - Similar Threads - 360 elite harddrive

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. How to fix Xbox live on the Xbox 360 elite console?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live on the Xbox 360 elite console?: How do I fix my Xbox 360 console when it says the Xbox live is not available in your region? eee44593-6600-4d04-a6e9-c4f47d070d3f
  5. How do I pull up the startup troubleshooter on my 360 elite

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I pull up the startup troubleshooter on my 360 elite: I did the pair button and eject button thing it doesn't work 72bf0e53-f9f9-4c5d-8e85-495d22636688
  6. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  7. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  8. While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    While using an elite controller s2, the mic will not work well on 360 game but it will work...: When I’m using my elite controller, I try to go in the 360 game my mic doesn’t work but if I switch to a normal controller it does work but not with my elite controller...
  9. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771
  10. Xbox 360 Elite Problems

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Problems: so, the other day i bought an xbox 360 Elite manufactured in January 2008 with a Falcon V1 motherboard. The first 2 times i powered it on it had RROD, showing "general hardware failure" but the...