Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet

Discus and support Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a Xbox 360 E from Goodwill a few days ago and I can't connect to my internet. I have Spectrum, as my provider and everytime I test the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicoNico_96, Jun 30, 2022.

1. NicoNico_96
    NicoNico_96 Guest

I just bought a Xbox 360 E from Goodwill a few days ago and I can't connect to my internet.

I have Spectrum, as my provider and everytime I test the Xbox Live connection, it fails and tells me my internet and Xbox Live is blocked. I've tried port forwarding on the My Spectrum app, and it'll connect for a couple of minutes, then it'll disconnect. I've tried to unplug my modem and router for five minutes and plugging it back in, then waiting another minute or two to connect, but nothing. It's says it's an IP Address Error, which if I'm correct, I don't think you can connect a Xbox 360 to this specific router model SAC2V1K.

Maybe, there's a troubleshoot, I'm just aggravated, at this point. I need help, please Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet :(

:)

NicoNico_96, Jun 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is it saying blocked or that the console is banned? Just to make sure
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please check, or ask your ISP to check, if the following ports are open in your router and put the PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration if you have a secondary router both must have the same configuration:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  4. N3gative Cr33p Win User

Code error 80151006

Sounds to me like something odd is going on over on Microsoft's end of the spectrum... everything in my house can connect to the internet, except for my 360.
  5. oxHARMONxo Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E

It looks like the major outage has been fixed, but I’m still getting 8015190E where ever I connect that has Spectrum internet. I still cannot sign in to the Xbox 360 network as of 3/24/2022.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox One controller compatibility.

360 controllers = bluetooth wireless spectrum

Xbox One = wi-fi wireless spectrum
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  4. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  5. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  6. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  7. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  8. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...