Xbox 360 E Red Ring & Other Issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 E Red Ring & Other Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought the new Xbox 360 E after the old Arcade died on me due to red ring. After around 12 month of playing on Xbox 360 E, I updated my Xbox to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DentedAphid7, Dec 20, 2015.

1. DentedAphid7
    DentedAphid7 Guest

I brought the new Xbox 360 E after the old Arcade died on me due to red ring. After around 12 month of playing on Xbox 360 E, I updated my Xbox to the newest version that has the activities thing and when ever I do my initial start up, I always get red ring
    when I just about to press start mission on Halo Reach that's how long it triers the red ring. Second time is not happening.

Now is becomes a thing. Sometimes I get red ring on second boot up if I'm unlucky and even get a buzzing noise from the fan when it not hot or anything. The Xbox itself has lot of open space around it for ventilation and is set horizontally to be sure
    all ventilations are not blocked. Any suggestions?

:)

DentedAphid7, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox one Horrible customer service experience

5 xbox ones & about 11 xbox 360's over the years.

Xbox ones were all disc reading issues,xbox 360's were different things.Only ever got the red ring once though.

Daft Badger, Dec 20, 2015
  3. PanicJoker6
    PanicJoker6 Guest
    Xbox 360 E Red Ring

My Xbox 360 E occasionally gets the red ring, and then works just fine. It makes no sense, was looking for any tips to use when my 360 starts acting up. It shows no Error code or anything, just a blank screen and the red ring. Then occasionally
    it will start up and freeze. Usually after this starts happening i unplug everything and let it sit for a little while and then it starts back up just fine. Should i send it in? Is there anything i can do to help it start back up EX. the Toasty method that
    helps with the older 360's.

PanicJoker6, Dec 20, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you are having issues with the start up of the console then you should send it in for repairs.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2015
  5. DentedAphid7
    DentedAphid7 Guest
    Is not a problem with start up. It just acting funny lol

I played it no problem before

DentedAphid7, Dec 21, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    The red ring and the buzzing noise suggest an issue that needs to be repaired before a full fail. I would still recommend sending it in.

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2015
  7. DentedAphid7
    DentedAphid7 Guest
    Okay, I live in Australia and we don't have repair process yet.

It just says shutdown to prevent insufficient ventilation. I don't have problem startup before the update is must be triggered by something else.

DentedAphid7, Dec 23, 2015
  8. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

All regions have an option to repair. Click the link I posted above to set one up or contact phone support for help in setting up a repair.

Phone: (02) 8031-8186

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  9. onyxishere Win User

All regions have an option to repair. Click the link I posted above to set one up or contact phone support for help in setting up a repair.

Phone: (02) 8031-8186
  10. onyxishere Win User

The red ring and the buzzing noise suggest an issue that needs to be repaired before a full fail. I would still recommend sending it in.
  11. DentedAphid7 Win User

Is not a problem with start up. It just acting funny lol

I played it no problem before
  12. DentedAphid7 Win User

Okay, I live in Australia and we don't have repair process yet.

It just says shutdown to prevent insufficient ventilation. I don't have problem startup before the update is must be triggered by something else.
  13. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are having issues with the start up of the console then you should send it in for repairs.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 E Red Ring & Other Issues - Similar Threads - 360 Red Ring

2. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  3. There is a red light on my xbox 360 ring

in XBoX on Windows
    There is a red light on my xbox 360 ring: There is a red light on my xbox 360 ring 60bfc58f-fc99-435b-ae4d-50b7aa9a25fc
  4. The red ring of death(XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Windows
    The red ring of death(XBOX 360): The Xbox 360 is well known for its red ring of death all over the internet, So I wanted to know what it exactly means. I had owned one and do not anymore I am wondering what the "Red ring of...
  5. How I fix the red ring issue for my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the red ring issue for my old Xbox 360: Introduction I have had my Xbox 360 since 2010, and it worked well for many years and gave me a lot of pleasure. Like most things of the life, my old friend did not work well, with the red ring...
  6. Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death: Hello, I’ve had this Xbox 360 since launch in 2005, me and my buddy went to pick it up at midnight and it was amazing. While im aware these consoles got red ring a lot, mine never did. Its...
  7. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  8. Xbox 360 Red Ring in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red Ring in 2020: My xbox360 will not turn on due to getting the red ring of death... I thought this issue was resolved already, especially since my 360 had to be sent in to repair this back in the day for the same...
  9. System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update: While I Was Updating The Console It Restarted After The Update Finished And With The USB In It It Said Extracting And Went To System Error E71 And It Took The USB Out And It Worked But When I Put...
  10. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56