Xbox 360 E Power

Discus and support Xbox 360 E Power in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 E will turn on and let me put in passcode but after a few minutes it will shut off. After that I press the power button and it will make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler.SCH, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Tyler.SCH
    Tyler.SCH Guest

Xbox 360 E Power

My Xbox 360 E will turn on and let me put in passcode but after a few minutes it will shut off. After that I press the power button and it will make noise but not turn on.

:)

Tyler.SCH, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox 360 E Power

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Tyler, from your report it seems that the console hardware is damaged, friend.

I'm sorry for this situation, unfortunately I can't send you a repair procedure because microsoft no longer supports this console model.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox 360

4. MB5656 Win User

Disc tray won't close and now can't get power

5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Xbox Slim Power Brick Red Light???? 4GB Power Cord on 250GB Console?

Hi K1ng,

Here are the details on those
    power supplies.

• Xbox 360 E Console: The Xbox 360 E console uses a 120-watt PSU.
    • Xbox 360 S console: The Xbox 360 S console uses a 135-watt PSU.

These are NOT compatible, and we would not suggest mixing these up.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

power unit xbox 360 E

if your console is still under the 1 year warranty then they should not be refusing a replacement, Also you need to be the original owner from brand new of the console for the warranty to stand.

Have you tried getting a warranty replacement through the online service and warranty centre

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/devices
Thema:

Xbox 360 E Power

1. Xbox 360 E Power - Similar Threads - 360 Power

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox 360 refusing to power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refusing to power on: Hoping my xbox hasn't died, but I'm reasonably sure it has. Yesterday, I was playing a game for a couple of hours and the 360 powered off and wouldn't immediately turn back on. The power button...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  6. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  7. My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do: My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do 1d66ad3b-84c4-4e95-8c6a-c2a1021f5941
  8. I have a Xbox. 360 with the external hard drive. It's not working the power source blinks...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Xbox. 360 with the external hard drive. It's not working the power source blinks...: I have the Xbox 360 wth external hard drive. The power source jus blinks and game doesn't turn ,can it be fixed ,and is there a way I can retrieve my music and data from the hard drive if console...
  9. Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  10. Xbox 360 S Power Button pressing by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Power Button pressing by itself.: This has been happening for 2 days now and it’s really aggravating. I have tried cleaning and wiping off the buttons. And it always happens 10-60 seconds after I turn on the console....