Xbox 360 E makes a loud buzzing sound on any game.

Discus and support Xbox 360 E makes a loud buzzing sound on any game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just recently picked up an Xbox 360 E that was boxed any only used a couple of times. I cleaned out the vents and sprayed some canned air in the fans... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Reecieboy14, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Reecieboy14
    Reecieboy14 Guest

I just recently picked up an Xbox 360 E that was boxed any only used a couple of times. I cleaned out the vents and sprayed some canned air in the fans to clean them out. I then went and inserted a disc and as soon as i loaded in a loud buzzing noise started that only stops when i exit to the dashboard. The noise sounds exactly like barber clippers and im clueless on what to do.

:)

Reecieboy14, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Reecieboy14 Win User

Hello, thanks for the reply.

Yes the noise starts a few minutes after being in the game and persists until i close it.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Reecieboy14. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The noise starts as soon as you start playing the game or as soon as you insert the disc on the drive? Maybe this is an issue with the disc drive.

Waiting for your follow-up.
  4. GreenAxemRanger Win User

Xbox makes a loud buzzing sound

Almost sounds like an issue with the audio on your tv and not the xbox. Could be wrong though.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Deth WeaveL

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As long as you are not connected to a receiver or using any additional mediums, I would recommend that you adjust your

Audio Output

I'd like you to follow these steps to do this:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. Scroll over to the right and select System.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Scroll down to Display & sound.
    5. Select Audio output.
    Here I'd like you to confirm that under Speaker audio, your
    HDMI audio
    is set to Stereo uncompressed.

Give this a try and let us know if you still reproduce the same buzzing sound!
  6. Geth Win User

Could be the outlets themselves
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 E makes a loud buzzing sound on any game. - Similar Threads - 360 makes loud

2. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  3. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  4. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  5. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...
  6. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  7. my 360 won't let me make a profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    my 360 won't let me make a profile: hi I have a Xbox 360 I've been wanting to use but when I try to make a new profile on it would send me to the make a profile name and I've been trying to get it to work but it doesn't what should...
  8. how can i make a school account without 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i make a school account without 360?: i'm trying to play minecraft education for fun but it asked me to sign in with my school account but i don't have one and i don't want to play the demo version either purchase ms 360. How can i...
  9. How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a Xbox 360 account so I can save my gameplay on my games? On new gen: Need help I need to make a Xbox 360 account and somehow put it on my new gen so I can save my Xbox 360 gameplay d850d155-ad32-45df-89bb-6e2a8875b33e
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 slim make a loud buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 slim make a loud buzzing noise: Why does my xbox 360 slim white make a buzzing noise when i play a game even though its new and i bought it a couple days ago. Is there a way without downloading games?...