XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption.

Discus and support XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a media center with several XBOX 360 extenders. They only work as extender as their only task. Some I bought refurbished. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandyO(red), May 30, 2019.

1. RandyO(red)
    RandyO(red) Guest

XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption.

Hello all,

I have a media center with several XBOX 360 extenders. They only work as extender as their only task. Some I bought refurbished. I have media center remotes for all of them and you must go into settings to enable the remote.

The issue is that when I set the remote settings everything is fine. BUT.... when I have a power outage, the remote setting gets reset to not use the remote.

I have looked for months to find out what is going on, and how to fix it. I know that 2 of my 360s keep the remote setting through a power outage.

Can I get some info on what I am doing wrong? And, how I can fix it?

Thanks,

RandyO

:)

RandyO(red), May 30, 2019
  2. TheVet96 Win User

3. TheVet96 Win User

Hello Randy!

So I'm trying to understand what you are trying to accomplish but I need some more clarification from you first. You are using Windows Media extenders or the xbox 360 remotes for your consoles?

And are you using any of these together through System Link?
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

I would contact xbox customer support
  5. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

Hello. If youre not able to get an answer here, mayb xbox support can help.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox hdmi not working, AV cables do!

If you have the S or E model Xbox 360 there is an alternate way to reset the display settings.

Xbox 360 E or Xbox 360 S console: To reset display setting on these console models, you can also just turn off the console and then hold the power button on the front of the console down for about 10 seconds. (The lights will flash several times.)

Thema:

1. XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption. - Similar Threads - 360 several consoles

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  6. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  7. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  8. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866