Xbox 360 e console light turns green then off

Discus and support Xbox 360 e console light turns green then off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try turning on my Xbox 360 e console the power button turns green for 3 seconds then turns off why? 07989fb4-c977-4e30-be27-32c6864069c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by George Rodriguez2, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 e console light turns green then off

When i try turning on my Xbox 360 e console the power button turns green for 3 seconds then turns off why?

:)

George Rodriguez2, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi George! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

When did this issue start to occur? Have you tried the suggested solutions from the link below?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...
  3. onyxishere Win User

Disk Drive Won't Stay Closed

4. Bluntman1138 Win User

X-box 360 wont connect to my contoller ???

Start this off with the console turned OFF, and the controller turned OFF

Press and hold the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your wireless controller until the green light flashes.

Turn on your Xbox 360 console. Press and hold the connect button next to the memory card ports on the front of your console.

Press and hold the connect button on the top of your wireless controller. Use the controller with your console once the green flashing lights on both units cease spinning.
  5. kbflemm Win User

Solid Red lIght

Xbox E version. It's a solid light in the middle. Starts off green then as soon as the cable is plugged in there's a green ring but the middle turns red. Middle remains red.

Organising to get it repaired.
  6. Georges C. Win User

The Xbox 360 Slim sounds an alarm

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jy, usually the green light on the power button of the Xbox 360 console flashes when the console performs the following two actions: The light flashes rapidly when the disc drive tray opens or closes. The light flashes slowly when the console is downloading Xbox Live content after the console is turned off.

Flashing green light on the Xbox 360 console power button

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 e console light turns green then off - Similar Threads - 360 console light

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  8. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  9. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  10. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072