Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals

Discus and support Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've the microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals for Xbox 360, but pedals don't work. I believe this is because I have to install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alberto_702, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Alberto_702
    Alberto_702 Guest

Hi,

I've the microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals for Xbox 360, but pedals don't work. I believe this is because I have to install the drivers, and unfortunately I've lost the CD with drivers that came with the wireless steering wheel.

Could someone let me know where to find them, or how to install them in the Xbox 360?

Thanks

Alberto.

:)

Alberto_702, Oct 19, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

it should auto update from live when your connected as the disc is not needed, i never needed it either.
  3. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

I want to play a game on my xbox 360 with a usb steering wheel but it's not working

Hello Joshy T, thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 console has specific compatibility requirements for accessories like steering wheels, and not all USB steering wheels will work with it.

Here's why your Sonic Drive steering wheel might not work:

1.Compatibility: Xbox 360 games and the console itself only recognize officially licensed or compatible steering wheels. Third-party wheels, like Sonic Drive, might not have the necessary drivers or protocols to work with the console.

2.Input Mapping: Even if the wheel connects, it might not translate its inputs (buttons, pedals) into game actions correctly without specific driver or software support.

3.Button Layout Differences: The button layout on your Sonic Drive wheel might not match the standard Xbox 360 controller layout, leading to confusion and control issues.

Here's what you can do:

1. If your wheel has manufacturer-provided drivers or software for Xbox 360, download and install them. These might enable compatibility features.

2.Consider Officially Licensed Wheels: Unfortunately, if none of the above work, you might need to invest in an officially licensed Xbox 360 steering wheel.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can assist you with.
    Have a nice day,
    Adam.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

steering wheel

What steering wheel do you mean exactly?

A lot of PC products that work with Microsoft Windows will not work with the Microsoft Xbox 360.

Only officially licensed Xbox 360 compatible hardware works with the Xbox 360. This mainly has to do with the limited system storage space of the Xbox 360.

On a PC you can simply install lots and lots of drivers for any hardware product you plug in. On the Xbox 360, there is only space for a selected number of hardware devices, and only the

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
    as well as an
    officially licensed HORI steering wheel
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals - Similar Threads - 360 drivers microsoft

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks: I have an Xbox 360 Ace edge I wonder if there's a driver for it I would like to use the extra features and I would also like it not to show up at 360 controller hori doesn't have a driver on their...
  4. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??: I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does anyone have the files or an device manager...
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11: [img] Hello, I plugged on my Windows 11 PC an old XBox 360 controller. I was looking for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers in Windows 11 (in Control Panel older interface, they were present,...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on Windows 11 installs wrong Driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver on Windows 11 installs wrong Driver: The Xbox 360 receiver when plugged on my win 11 machine keeps installing the wrong drivers even i manually selected the driver from Xbox 360 controller for windows (which is wrong driver) to...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Driver update for Xfinity XFi Xb7 Modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Driver update for Xfinity XFi Xb7 Modem: Will Microsoft still support its legacy users? I have had Xbox since the beginning and have recently obtained a new xbox 360. I quickly found out the Xbox 360 has trouble connecting to Xfinity's...
  8. Find driver 360 controller to use a xbox series controller on my MacBook with Monterey M1 chip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find driver 360 controller to use a xbox series controller on my MacBook with Monterey M1 chip.: I need the driver 360 controller to use a xbox series controller on my MacBook with Monterey, because my Mac opens and connect fine to the controller but it does not respond when I press a Botton,...
  9. Xbox 360 Controller/Dongle Driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller/Dongle Driver: Seems like all the threads are dead on Microsoft's official pages. All links I've found just lead to the spinning Xbox logo and never progresses from there. Does anyone have a link to the driver?...
  10. When when i try to connet my wired xbox 360 controller it says "driver error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    When when i try to connet my wired xbox 360 controller it says "driver error": [img] When i try plugging in my xbox 360 wired controller it just says Driver error i tried to ignore it and tried turning on the controller all it did was do the noise of unpluging something...