Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login

Discus and support Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm trying to access Xbox live on my Xbox 360 with the details I registered. Login details work fine on all other devices, but my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gareth John, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Gareth John
    Gareth John Guest

Hi there,

I'm trying to access Xbox live on my Xbox 360 with the details I registered.

Login details work fine on all other devices, but my 360 keeps saying the password doesn't work.

If I then select "can't access your account?", It takes me to the error page "Can't connect to the website", despite the Network being online.

I've change my password multiple times, reformatted the hard drive, reset the network etc. etc. but no luck.

I've tried downloading my profile and creating a new one - neither work. The login attempts are being flagged ony Microsoft account as "incorrect password", but I'm definitely entering them correctly.

As mentioned, I can access Live via my normal browsers fine.

Any ideas?

:)

Gareth John, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, there has been a similar issue like yours posted in the community forum. Normally, the Xbox 360 console only accepts password less than 12 characters so if your password is more than that, try changing it to a less than 12 character password.

As a reference to the same issue, here is one posted in the Xbox community forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I hope the details helps, this worked for others and hope it works for you too. But let us know how it goes so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. appliance_healing Win User

Can't 'save password' or proceed to 'next' on 360 sign-in

Hi, I tried that already - it says that I can't get webchat for that issue (anything to do with logins), plus the callback feature doesn't recognise my phone number for some reason.
  4. KiLLaDeZo Win User

Xbox One Media Player

My xbox one doesn't recognise my external hard drive when it worked perfectly fine on my 360.... doing my head in! Does any one know how to resolve this??
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

As stated above, original Xbox games that are supported, only work on the 360. The fact that you say your 360 doesn't recognise it suggests that the disc may be damaged
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

Xbox 360

Maybe there needs to be a software update or the xbox dont recognise the login details
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't recognise

2. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  6. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  7. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  8. Hotspot doesn't work with Xbox 360 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot doesn't work with Xbox 360 anymore.: I used to be able to use my iPhones hotspot to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360. A few months ago it stopped working. It can connect to my hotspot, but not to the Internet afterwards, and I...
  9. Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...: Hi. My Xbox 360 doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. We cannot afford another console. My kid loves kinect sports 1 but cannot play the game disc. Any help pls....
  10. Xbox 360 controller for xbox 360 now recognized as a controller for windows and doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller for xbox 360 now recognized as a controller for windows and doesn't...: I have been wanting to play split screen games on my Xbox and I have a wireless and a wired controller the one that is wired was originally for the Xbox 360 and now its being recognized as a...