Xbox 360 disconnected from xbox live when try to start game

Discus and support Xbox 360 disconnected from xbox live when try to start game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I just bought an xbox 360 as I wanted to play some xbox classic games that aren't compatible on the newer consoles. Unfortunately I'm having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Absorbingdata90, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 disconnected from xbox live when try to start game

Hi all,

I just bought an xbox 360 as I wanted to play some xbox classic games that aren't compatible on the newer consoles. Unfortunately I'm having some trouble with one of my games. As I try to start up the game (disc based) it will say disconnected from xbox live and go back to the home screen. As soon as I'm back on the home screen it automatically connects to xbox live again. It only does this for that one particular game not for any others. The game also shows up as a demo game but it is a complete game.

I've already tried deleting and redownloading my live account as well as deleting the cache and I've also completely resetted my xbox but nothing works.

There is nothing wrong with the connection as I've said other xbox classic games work just fine.

What can I do?

:)

Absorbingdata90, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Absorbingdata90! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please mention the name of the game?

Some games, that are online based, have already shutdown their server, this could be the case of the one you are trying to play, as all Xbox live servers for Xbox classic games are not working anymore
  3. Absorbingdata90 Win User

Game should work on the console as doesn't require online services, but have you tried the disc on a different console? Could be crashing because is damaged, on Xbox 360 was common that a damaged disc, or a non original disc could cause that situation

The other classic Xbox ganes are also on disc or digitall purchases?
    I unfortunately don't have another console to try the disc on. The other classic games are also disc purchases
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, this could be the situation, that your disc is damaged as I mentioned and that's the reason for the game to crash, if you recently made the purchase you could try to exchange it

Sometimes changing the console to a different position works on some disc depending on the damage
  5. Absorbingdata90 Win User

Hi Ricardo.

The game is Sega GT 2002/JSRF. (2 games on one disk).

Thanks in advance
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Game should work on the console as doesn't require online services, but have you tried the disc on a different console? Could be crashing because is damaged, on Xbox 360 was common that a damaged disc, or a non original disc could cause that situation

The other classic Xbox ganes are also on disc or digitall purchases?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 disconnected from xbox live when try to start game - Similar Threads - 360 disconnected live

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  4. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  5. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  6. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  7. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?: my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that? 6710bef9-d97d-421a-b8c2-d7859fdeffe7
  10. Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting from xbox 360 live while playing in xbox series x: Hello, In the past weeks Xbox 360 online servers randomly disconnect my profile while playing xbox 360 games in my xbox series x (my xbox series x is connected to ethernet with strong connection...