Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...

Discus and support Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Short summary, I downloaded codbo2 on my brothers console and wanted to play it. For some odd reason, I didn't see my profile, so I I tried to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matutero, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Matutero
    Matutero Guest

Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...

Short summary, I downloaded codbo2 on my brothers console and wanted to play it. For some odd reason, I didn't see my profile, so I I tried to sign in but it wouldn't let me. I looked around and found a "solution" clear local Xbox 360 data. I thought'd it work but it didn't. I thought I'd just play another game on my brothers profile but his is gone. I tried signing his profile back in but it wouldn't let me. It was like it for all Xbox 360 games. How do I recover the profiles back?

:)

Matutero, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I put the profiles back

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Matutero, you have to try to download the profile on Xbox 360, you can try to do a cache clear on the console.

Clear the console cache like this:

1. Press the XBOX button on the controller, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but don't select, a storage device and press the Y button on your controller to go to Device Options.

Note: It does not matter the selected storage device. This will clear all cache storage devices.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes".

Note:After successfully clearing the system cache, you will return to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on your controller to return to Xbox Home.
  3. grrizzlywood24 Win User

Xbox live update problem

I'm getting the same problem but it won't connect to xbox live and when it finally I went to sign in and wouldn't let me and now my profile is gone tried to recover and it won't let me just keeps sayin can't connect to xbox live which awesome hope I didn't
    just lose my profile and my membership
  4. Total Nightmare Win User

Locked out of my main account!!

Hyrule, I can't do that because I need to sign in to Xbox Live in order to get to the settings, and I can't get on Xbox Live because the parental lock won't let me.
  5. Aury-3BBE4116-B5EA-4 Win User

Problem with Xbox One system update today.

I'm having the same problem but I can't sign in my profile. Their are two accounts on my xbox one but only the one in the first slot is signing in, the other one just takes me at a blank screen. So I tried to remove the account and add it back but it won't
    even let me do that as well. It sits at a loading screen and I've turned on and off the xbox plenty of times and it still won't let me sign in. So I went to my 1st account and it signs in flawlessly but I noticed as I go to my notifications and click the icon,
    it doesn't respond. I don't know whats going on, maybe it was the update, or maybe it was the lack of an update because when I got an update error I too turned off the xbox and on again and the update msg was gone. Microsoft please fix this!
  6. Endgamez Win User

Gamertag Recover?

You won't have to recover your GT on the XBOX1, but you will only be able to sign in on one device at a time.

If I sign in to a GFWL game, it'll sign me out of my 360, now. I can't imagine that it'll be any different.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I... - Similar Threads - 360 data gone

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?: I deleted my Xbox 360 profile data from my Xbox series x and I cannot get my account back. Is there any way to get it back? f1724e69-78b4-40a3-9fbc-a08572ba249f
  4. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  5. Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?: Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X? ..... HELP! 70ed8e39-42cf-479a-bb82-ee3b09579eb9
  6. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  7. I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game: I have been playing a xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x and I've enjoyed it a lot. The only issue is when I play the same game with the same account on my 360 it doesn't have my saved data from...
  8. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  9. All of my Xbox 360 accounts and game data is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of my Xbox 360 accounts and game data is gone.: I turned on my xbox, and all of my profiles and game data were gone. All it did was ask for an update. The update failed with this status code: 4476 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570 Please help....
  10. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd