Xbox 360 dashboard issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 dashboard issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so basically... the dashboard in xbox 360 is basically organized like this... "Bing Home Social Games Movies & TV Apps Music Settings'' but why is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iToucan69, Nov 6, 2020.

1. iToucan69
    iToucan69 Guest

Xbox 360 dashboard issue

so basically...
    the dashboard in xbox 360 is basically organized like this... "Bing Home Social Games Movies & TV Apps Music Settings''

but why is it when i sign in to xbox live, why is Bing, Music, Movies and Apps Missing? i just spotted that my dashboard changes when i sign in to xbox live... Xbox 360 dashboard issue :((... why is it that so?

:)

iToucan69, Nov 6, 2020
  2. CODukes4 Win User

Did the 360 have issues early on?

I guess I lucked out and missed the first two years of the 360. My white 360 lasted 5 years (over 100 days played online).

I enjoyed the original dashboard and the newer dashboard on the 360. I can navigate the xbox one dashboard but it isn't as simple as the 360. I find myself digging around looking for things...especially in the settings.

My issue isn't really the dashboard though, it's mainly the party system issues. The party system is the most important feature to me for consoles.
  3. Wyldcard Fenix Win User

Error code 8b01007

It's an issue with the 360 dashboard. Not sure about the Xbox One, but once you get away from the dashboard and into a game it should allow you full access to Xbox Live features again.
  4. HassanB Win User

Xbox won't let me download games

Are you apart of the Xbox 360 Beta Dashboard? If so, this would be why you'd be having this issue.
  5. borderwarrior4 Win User

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Issue

lots of people are having this problem since the last update. come on microsoft admit to this *** up and fix it or new xbox please. Some kind of statement admiting error wouldnt hurt.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Issue

Thema:

Xbox 360 dashboard issue

1. Xbox 360 dashboard issue - Similar Threads - 360 dashboard issue

2. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  3. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  7. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  8. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  9. Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca